Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demopepa

pvp [In-game]

1 post in this topic

Title: pvp

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello. This is kind of in-game/shop thingy.

Well I play on this server since it was Pandashan. That´s alredy like 8 years or so, and I play PvP since that, and to be honest with you, I have never seen PvP so dead as it is now on BfA... It´s not coz of the expansion, It is because of people are being full 455 with BiS items from website. Look, when I ask people those were used to play pvp a lot, they are scared. When I ask em why, their answer is always "coz of p2w". We are trying really hard, and farming gear really hard to be hardstucked on 2.2k rating, why ? Because we meet only full p2wins there. I was watching a stream of full 455 fire mage on Firestorm bfa, he was playing with 455 holy priest. These guys didn´t even care who did they go for, they just went anyone who was in range with zero tactics or chain stun, they just won everything on gear through one burst even tho the enemy was geared with versa.

HERE COMES THE SUGGESTION: Please try to somehow disable those p2w items AT LEAST FOR NEXT EXPANSION (shadowlands). I know you got a lot of money by ppl buying this kind of stuff as fully geared character, but if this will continue, in short time peeps will start leavin the server, and yes, i´m sure of that coz I do talk with em

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0