wins23

i cannot see my co-party in game

5 posts in this topic

my friend and i having quest, but we cannot see each other.  can u explain why ?

Greetings @wins23

I recommend you as first thing to check war mode, you must have both war mode off or on if you prefer, also, in case both of you are playing in war mode off/on at your choice, may happen sometimes there is more then one phase for balance the players population in that zone, in case you may get phase swapped you can simply fix it by relogging both you and your party member or disbanding the group and inviting your friend to a group again, doing that will swap your party member in your main phase.

Best regards

Game master Mngwa.

22 hours ago, Mngwa said:

Greetings @wins23

I recommend you as first thing to check war mode, you must have both war mode off or on if you prefer, also, in case both of you are playing in war mode off/on at your choice, may happen sometimes there is more then one phase for balance the players population in that zone, in case you may get phase swapped you can simply fix it by relogging both you and your party member or disbanding the group and inviting your friend to a group again, doing that will swap your party member in your main phase.

Best regards

Game master Mngwa.

how to check the war mode? because we are newbies in game

for check the war mode simply go in your capital Stormwind if you are alliance, Orgrimmar if you are horde, press N for access the talent tab and check in the bottom right corner the war mode option.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here