pawelsidor

Problem with leveling

3 posts in this topic

Hi, im kinda stuck on 105 LVL, i was doing azshara questline and on “dark revelations” quest when I’m coming back with the dragon, nothing happens, same thing when I was trying val’sharah also I can’t join any dungeon because I don’t have artifact weapon, even when I got it on me, how can I lvl up my char?

——————- apologies—————-

I have misread your issue but I believe the same concept applies for your quest and the artifact weapon bug, as the specific quest I detailed below may be for demon hunters only.

Hi, sorry to hear you’re having this issue. I thought it was only a problem with demon hunters, as most of their starting zone simply doesn’t work for most players, but it appears that’s incorrect. In order to get your artifact weapon quest turned in for “the hunt”, you must keep the artifact objective (weapon you’re attempting to get) Anywhere except for in your characters bag and on your character. And the only place for such is the bank or void storage. You can not discard the item. At the time you pick up the quest, If you had the weapon already, drop the quest and pick it back up at violet hold in newish dalaran. Switch to another spec to use that artifact weapon to complete the quest, look for the large green towers at the hold that make your mouse cursor change, then activate all towers on the way to the quest boss, who doesn’t spawn until all towers have been clicked on. I believe it is not necessary to kill any mobs except for the boss of the quest which drops the artifact weapon itself. The quest for upgrading your artifact weapon is completely bugged though as all ranks for the skills on them are 0/0 meaning you’re stuck with that ilvl weapon until you either add relics from the one quest That gives them at illidari stand, or until you get to bfa questline and use blacksmithing to catch up on that horrendous legion/cata armor/weapons so you can que for dungeons And get nice stuff! I hope this answer helps you find what you were looking for :) Also I would recommend taking time to grind out high mountains Murdoch cave to the north west of the zone. Very tedious process but if you would rather grind and watch or listen YouTube than deal with missing and broken quests, that’s most likely the best option in that scenario. Just make sure you have a healer or good aoe/survivability. You can alternatively play holy Paladin and level from 1-120 in a day with looms and exp pot by pulling every mob everywhere but where the fun in that lol

Edited by Mdmc122800
I’m a 10iq anti-jaja. sorry I let you down 😞

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here