Emirovicc

You have been disconnected wow 51900323

7 posts in this topic

hello , i just Install the minimal client BFA and just after my login i choose my character after some loading it back's to login and show me this error : You have been disconnected wow 51900323 , if someone can help me thanks  

just log back in it's gonna be annoying at first but it'll happen less and less by the time u finish downloading the game

It happens bcuz Server is unresponsive.

i have the same issue. I onpened a topic and they deleted it. I don't know how to play. I downloaded the minimal client and it gave me the error. So i deleted it and downloaded the full game(I play on Mac). Despite this, every time i try to log in it says: you have been disconnected and I don't know what to do!

1 person likes this

Hello,

Anything helpful? I am in exactly same position. I downloaded minimal client, it did run but never made to the server, then I downloaded full game, created 1 character, entered the world many times but never made trough. The loading into the world is fast now, but in the end everytime I see an error msg WOW 51900323.

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, komec6 said:

Hello,

Anything helpful? I am in exactly same position. I downloaded minimal client, it did run but never made to the server, then I downloaded full game, created 1 character, entered the world many times but never made trough. The loading into the world is fast now, but in the end everytime I see an error msg WOW 51900323.

Post the problem in support post, they answer faster there

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here