3 posts in this topic

I hate two-legged mounts, but for four-legged have to get exalted rep with Org (Wolf) or UC (Skeletal Horse).
Where can I increase Reputation rate. It is crucial so I can utilize the joy of playing on PRIVATE SERVER.
Retail has the reason to delay everything and squeeze more paid subscription, private servers don't have to do it.
Orgrimmar rep is especially annoying because of scattered quests where you don't know if you get Org or
some other rep until you finish the quest. (Like Orc Expedition rep instead of Org rep in Ashenvale, for example.)

Professions are for me 1x right now, and with astronomic prices of materials it takes too long to make coin to buy,
or to farm enough within some non-overextended time. Someone else might want to do it slow, but not all of us.
Profession rate of 3x would be the best, but 2x would also be "better than nothing" (better than 1x).

Where to set those rates and how?

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Honestly the profession grind is annoying mainly because auction house prices are messed up with materials and other profession leveling items.

For Reputation, aren't there level 90 quests or something where you can pick the rep?

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here