Kailin

Problem levelling

4 posts in this topic

Good Evening, I'm not English and I've a very big problem to levelling from 84+, my Shaman is taking from normal mobs 2000 damage and is not a cloth, she has 4000-5000 hit points but even if she's healing herself, she cant survive the attacks and she can't do the normal quest for her levels. I've tried hyjal, uldum and deepholm. I tried pandaria but I've found so much bugged quest that I've found the game a little bit frustrating. I understand that the end level is the most important thing but I would like enjoy the wow world.

Sorry to disturb

thank to attention

Laila/Kailyn

1 person likes this

Haven’t encountered this bug before but about half the quests aren’t scripted or working as intended. Play the game with low expectations and an open, creative mind and you can work your way around it. You think pandaland is bad, try to make a demon hunter that doesn’t learn any spells or can’t switch specs out of dps until you die half a thousand times trying to figure out how to skip the 2 basically unkillable bosses with only chaos strike, fel rush, and the other spell you start with :V

you can’t learn any spells or switch specs til you complete the starting zone for DH. Only exception of this being the interrupt you get from a quest but the other skill quests are broken but completable. Basically pointless

Edited by Mdmc122800
Demon hunter starting zone is fucked had to add onto the list

I can't log in or play because whenever I try to log in an error appears

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here