Jitbek

Softlock with Nazjatar storyline

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I encountered a small bug/issue with the Nazjatar questline. During the quest "Creating Your Own Strength", you are told to use 20 pearls to upgrade your item. But you can also use the pearls to buy other items because the quest is not mandatory for the storyline. The problem is that the other quest, "Settling In", which should be available at the same time as "Creating Your Own Strength" and does not require that quest to be completed, is not available at all. Which means that if you choose to buy gear with the pearls, you are softlocked with the Nazjatar storyline and cannot continue to do it. Is there any chance this could get fixed?

1 person likes this

This problem is still available. If there’s any way to resolve this problem, it would be great. I have a character locked at this stage. 

Isn't your companion buddy unlucked by that stage? You always get few pearls for doing those 3 quests per day (so around 6 pearls daily).

You can swap faction and start doing questing in other faction then transfer back for 300lp (this one is a bit expensive).

I mean GM could give you the quest again and you would drop your gear that you've bought for the pearls and it would be like nothing happend.

Those are few solutions if you didn't manage to bypass it by now.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here