artist

BfA's current PvP state

34 posts in this topic

Hello fellow BfA members,

I am writing this to both, PvP and PvE community. So let me introduce myself: my in-game character's name is Tomqt. I've been part of FS since MoP, played mainly on their WoD server, and currently for over a year on their BfA realm. My current character has 445 PvP and 447 PvE gear and is currently at 2100 rate playing rogue/mage. I have donated several times and got around 6-7 max ilvl(455) items - neck, weapon, trinket, pants, belt and ring, including 4-5 sockets. 

The reason is why I am writing this thread is to complain about the absurd that's been happening with the current state of BfA. I'll actually make a list of my complaints:

1. Even if I am just 10 ilvls below full donor teams, that doesn't matter. Difference is so huge that it doesn't really make a difference whether you are 430, 440 or even 445. 455 player will run you down without any problems. That shows how stupid and unbalanced the current PvP ladder is - on top of that, the devs decided to add purchasable essences, which break this unbalanced balance even more.

2. Game-breaking bugs - I've done plenty bug reports and guess what, they either just get ignored, or get closed within few days. At this point I just gave up on writing those reports since there's literally no use of it. They focus on PvE bugs, content bugs, and they treat PvP like some kind of utter shit, disgusting part of the game that no one gives a shit about. Yet they put max ilvl items for sale for *dun dun dunnnnn* 30 euros each (ignoring the fact you can purchase a 455 char for 200 euros). I understand this is a private server, but even then, so many people (including me) donate so much money, and I am sure 99% of them do it cause of the PvP - which is so brokenly unplayable at the moment. 

3. Make a tournament realm and/or add PvP vendors at least - this will separate the PvE and PvP community and I am 100% sure more player will come and play here. I understand your focus is mostly on PvE, but come on, people pay for PvP... not PvE

4. Another solution would be to remove the donor gear from the shop, make it at least 440 OR make the items and character boosts (like Dustti stated on his thread) cheaper and more obtainable from the community.

My only request is, since I see no feedback from the developers and as I see, they don't even intend to fix the PvP bugs, I would really love to get my whole account wiped, and get my money refunded. As a PvP player I see no perspective here whatsoever, so a refund would be the least you can do. I paid expecting to get stuff fixed, to get lowkey attention from the devs to fix the bugs I reported, but nah, let's be cunts to players who actually support our server with donations n shit. 

Hope you all enjoyed this shitpost,

Enjoy your day

-Tomqt

Edited by artist
16 people like this

I loved reading this post, so now i also want to comment

I do have a backup plan for when this server doesn't do any changes to pvp and I'm pretty sure a lot of players do have Ashwell. shadowlands is coming , blizzard is making improvement. listening to players for the first time !!!

but let me just get to the point.

in 8.0.3 in this server. i was rank 1 mw monk with Fair gameplay !!! and i played with different players just to get to 2.9k rating. it felt good to get that rating, because it was Fair gameplay !!!

there wasn't something like donators who donated full pvp gear in that patch, Most of my skilled friends who were in 8.0.3 with me  left when the donate system started !!!

i left late 8.0.3 , came back in end of season 2 like 3 days before end.

so much hate in pvp i seeing atm in this server, no respect with pvp players, pvp players hate each other because of this donate system you guys put in !

atm it looks like this server that WAS good !!! is starting to not care about pvp players, and only cares about the Money !!! so thats why you guys put 455 ilvl in shop ! with essences rank 4

for me as a very high rated exp player. its very sad to see that players that were stuck 2k rating is now atm rank 1 in this server because of donor gear 455ilvl,  my skill with this low gear i have atm ,means nothing to them , i am not a match for them. its very funny to see low exp players who is donators 455ilvl . 1shot gladiators !!! very unbalanced and sad to see.

for our free2play players it will take very very long time to get full 455 ilvl with 70 neck + good essences. so when will my fair gameplay in pvp start on your server ???

it is very sad to see what is happening to this server. did you guys get a new owner or what ? 

pve players wont even help pvp players support on this pay2win system thats so shitty to play. they rather laugh at this pay2win system. pve is not pay2win, so they dont care.

but as a server, this is the START ! of something very very bad ! and it WILL not effect you as a SERVER in 1 day or in 1 week, or in 1 Month, but it WILL effect you slowly by slowly, till this server is dead and closed.

Shadowlands is soon out on retail !!! beta is out ! they did some stupid and good things to Shadowlands ! But in meanwhile they still fix the things they did wrong to Shadowlands.

atm i feel like. leave firestorm, go shadowlands, better expansion + more hope, better community and fair gameplays.

I had respect for you Firestrom !! but like this . how can we pvp old gladiators that doesn't have money still have respect for you ?? how ????????

I HOPE you guys start to listen, and give hope to pvp players. 

Regards

Xellites

3 people like this

I get bullied when i play my tank spec on pvp with 960k hp. :(

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Salbehatt said:

Actually they're trying to run off with a lot of money fast, so they're basically just leeching off us as fast as possible there wont be shadowlands since this will be so dead kekw

lol

Im happy you write this (you did a way better job than me), but yeah 50% of the top pvp players already refunded what they've bought from firestorm shop. And after the refunds, the Admins started waking up, they are now trying to fix Scaling, & MMR bug, which is super good, but the reason why im kinda sad, is because we have to chargeback just to get a respond from the admins, but yes, i really hope something will happend soon ish. 

They are planning on making a BIG pvp tournament of a total of $$$$. in 2-3 months, which will probably wake up PvP. (just a tiny bit)

-Dustti

Edited by Theisemma1234
1 person likes this

I'd be fine if they made shopped gear only usable in pve

12 minutes ago, Salbehatt said:

Whats the point in this? Why would someone spent money to make pve? Thats why they buy gear to skip that part and just do pvp.

18 minutes ago, Theisemma1234 said:

Im happy you write this (you did a way better job than me), but yeah 50% of the top pvp players already refunded what they've bought from firestorm shop. And after the refunds, the Admins started waking up, they are now trying to fix Scaling, & MMR bug, which is super good, but the reason why im kinda sad, is because we have to chargeback just to get a respond from the admins, but yes, i really hope something will happend soon ish. 

They are planning on making a BIG pvp tournament of a total of $$$$. in 2-3 months, which will probably wake up PvP.

-Dustti

hahaahahahhahaha

There are some doods that just want to flex with dps or help their guild, well they could just make rated arenas not queueable with shopped gear

You'll still get farmed gear to gear or even highter, because monkeys can't win real R1s

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, coucoucmoi said:

You'll still get farmed gear to gear or even highter, because monkeys can't win real R1s

thank you thank you 

11 minutes ago, coucoucmoi said:

losing as rsham/uh donate ???

10 minutes ago, Salbehatt said:

There are some doods that just want to flex with dps or help their guild, well they could just make rated arenas not queueable with shopped gear

ahahah , so whats the point of spending 3k points on ur character if u can not pvp, and u dont have to pve cuz u are end -game make no sense, what they did make sense shop pve gear to pvp, if u do not want pvp as 430 just keep pve until u get almost full gear then start pvp u will see things change, if u are decent  if u are not dat will not change anything even with 455 gear

28 minutes ago, Salbehatt said:

Actually they're trying to run off with a lot of money fast, so they're basically just leeching off us as fast as possible there wont be shadowlands since this will be so dead kekw

Quote this for future reference, will be back to check after 1 year :D

22 minutes ago, Theisemma1234 said:

Im happy you write this (you did a way better job than me), but yeah 50% of the top pvp players already refunded what they've bought from firestorm shop. 

-Dustti

top 20 still full of 455 since week 1 of S3

20 minutes ago, Salbehatt said:

people pay to skip pve/grinding and u expect them to pay just to play pve again? /kek

2 hours ago, Handsup said:

This server is slowly dying anyways. People are realizing how bad everything is managed so they are gradually going away.
If the staff don't start being more competent and take measures faster, it will be too late to fix anything.

dying with 4k+ online daily. erm, ok

Are you sure its 4k though?

The real problem with Firestorm for "BFA'S CURRENT PVP STATE" are 

Frequent crashes for EPIC BGs and THERE IS NO CONNECTION TO THE CROSS-SERVER

24 minutes ago, Heyimbad said:

ahahah , so whats the point of spending 3k points on ur character if u can not pvp, and u dont have to pve cuz u are end -game make no sense, what they did make sense shop pve gear to pvp, if u do not want pvp as 430 just keep pve until u get almost full gear then start pvp u will see things change, if u are decent  if u are not dat will not change anything even with 455 gear

If you are decent or if you have a pet who does holy damage as bm hunter kekw 

Edited by Katsuyo
1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Katsuyo said:

If you are descent or if you have a pet who does holy damage as bm hunter kekw 

HAHAHAHA

13 minutes ago, Katsuyo said:

If you are descent or if you have a pet who does holy damage as bm hunter kekw 

imagine try to get my attention by quote me on forum, kinda sad.... kekw

And to be clear.... if firestorm dev are incompetent this is have nothing to deal with me, Pantoufle should choose better staff and better QA: i mean gettiku hunter QA....KEKW

Edited by Heyimbad
1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Heyimbad said:

imagine try to get my attention by quote me on forum, kinda sad.... kekw

And to be clear.... if firestorm dev are incompetent this is have nothing to deal with me, Pantoufle should choose better staff and better QA: i mean gettiku hunter QA....KEKW

Imagine thinking ghetikku is not legit as hunter, that was played in retail season 3 kappa, you just can't loot it, but it can be traded

Edited by coucoucmoi

20 minutes ago, coucoucmoi said:

Imagine thinking ghetikku is not legit as hunter, that was played in retail season 3 kappa, you just can't loot it, but it can be traded

https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic/item/159644/getiikkucutofdeath?spec=WarriorFury&version=live

https://imgur.com/a/pCXK3b7

Yea only you is thinking its legit, and staff or whatever it's dat mass of ppl

1 hour ago, Heyimbad said:

Pls explain to me how much luck I need to get every gear slot full of titanforged 455  + gems slot with BiS stats + a rank 3 essence that requires you time to get, but ofc u can shop it cuz why not. Totally doable indeed