Ascjrakor

Need a GM/Support.

3 posts in this topic

Hey.

I ask many times ingame for a GM and to open a Ticket doesn't work.
So i must write it here!

1. Are the Barracks bugged? I have buyed multiple times the Template to upgrade them but every time i click
on Upgrade i pick up the Barracks and must place it new without Upgrade. And after Relog my Templates 
are lost and my Gold too. Need my Gold back and Informations about that.

2. After unlock Tanaan i have the Problem that many times in the other Locations are no more NPC's & Enemys.
The Areas are complete clear. Every time i must leave Draenor and enter it again over the Great Portal and then
all are back. What is the Problem? How can i solve it?

3. If i enter the Game i have 1 minute lags every time. After the Min it is over and i have no more Lags. The problem is...
because the many infight Bugs i must quit multiple times the Game and after restart it i have the Lags again. How can i
solve it?

Edited by Ascjrakor

Asc no GM is required for these.

1.  Barracks are bugged, don't bother.  Refer to my SERVER WIKI (https://wod-firestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Draenor_of_Firestorm_Wiki)

2.  You are phased out.  To correct this walk out of your garrison, wait for the builder NPC to spawn + stick, then continue out of the garrison.  This bugged is caused by the shipyard phasing.  Hearthstone will fix it.

3.  Yes that's called "Login Lag".  To correct it you can wait or you can do a /reload

Ask your guildmates next time mate, these are just basic bugs of Firestorm itself

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support