Kushmaster

Legendary Cloak

6 posts in this topic

Could really use some help getting this, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong... the only quest I have available from Wrathion at this stage is a Test of Valor which is bugged... not sure where to go from here?

Greetings, @Kushmaster!

We apologise for the late reply, take the quest from Wrathion, collect 3000 Valor points and take a screenshot of the 3000 valor points in your currency tab. From there create a ticket on MoP (Esc>Help>Create a ticket) and we will assist you with the quest. Make sure to NOT spend the valor points.

Best regards,
SGM Telladris.

Wait...are you serious? We can't spend the valor points?! This is obviously hideously bugged, because you definitely could spend the valor points in retail...Jesus christ why isn't this information pinned somewhere so everyone can see for the love of god.

Hey, @Imsoproimbad
You understood me wrong, It is possible to spend the points, but if he wants us to help him with the quest "A Test of Valor" then he must have 3000 Valor points in his currency tab so we can see the player meets the required requirements for the quest. If he had 3000 and spent 200 we cannot help him with the quest because then he has 2800 and therefore does not meet the requirements for the quest. After we assist him with the quest, he can spend as much Valor points as he likes, if he wants the quest completed, he must have the required 3000.

Have a good day,
Senior Game Master, Telladris.

Oh, I definitely did misunderstand you then.
However, to make it all smoother and less painful for players, you could ask them to first - run one of these macros:

Horde:

/run AddTrackedAchievement(8030)

Alliance:

/run AddTrackedAchievement(8031)

And then let them take a screenshot of their current progress (displayed on the right side - just like quests), regardless of their valor point spending - it will show how much actual progress they did had after they picked up the quest.

Best regards,
Imsoproimbad

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here