Haggorna

Unable to launch the game

96 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Teivaris said:

I wonder how people logged in. I downloaded a new minimal client nothing happened.

59 minutes ago, sqknight99 said:

Guys i found a fix its working. So what are you supposed to do is:

Go in task manager where you see the wow.exe process.Then end the task and re-open the game until it get to 197-198 ram memory.

From there it should start download all other assets by itself.My game finally opened.

Can confirm, this worked for me.

16 minutes ago, CrniOrao said:

Can confirm, this worked for me.

how much time did this take ? cuz mine sticks at around 192-193

Guys you need to start and kill client legit 100+ times my started climbing from 193k and i had to start 10-20 clients at once and watch in task manager. Each time i started 10 clients altleast one of them downloaded 1k so it got it to 194k and i kept on doing that  untill i reached around 207k which was like 250 clients after and it started going on its own and my game started around 220k. IMPORTANT SHIT IS TO WATCH TASK MANAGER when u start 10-20 clients only 1 of them downloads abit the rest of them dont you wait 1-2min for that one to download then u kill them all and u repeat the process untill u reach 200-210k or u notice that one of the clients keeps on downloading and its not stopping then you leave it and watch over it

close everything leave only  task manager open click on wow exe and wait it will start dowanloading , do not open browser

close everything leave only  task manager open click on wow exe and wait it will start dowanloading , do not open browser

1 person likes this

This should not be the way for this...

10 minutes ago, Corti_01 said:

This should not be the way for this...

I did it on 2 Computers and worked on both on one of them game started on 216k on the other one on 220k

This is a really weird issue I'm having. It started a few hours ago and I just can't open WoW, here's a screen of my task manager:

https://imgur.com/a/Id2LenY

As you can see, Wow.exe is completely idle with barely any activity! I've tried to delete cache and all that stuff, restarting my pc, starting it from a minimal client, running as administrator directly from the client folder etc. - it's all the same :/, this only happens with BFA client (the one I downloaded from ur website), WoTLK (from other private server) works fine, everything worked fine like last night and now.., anyone knows how to fix this?

Edited by Khxlifa

25 minutes ago, Teivaris said:

how much time did this take ? cuz mine sticks at around 192-193

works

but it takes around 20 mins ( run as admin )

^ Above method works. For me it was 220,3 MB when launcher finaly started. Good luck everyone  :)

the exact same problem to me i tried wotlk also works fine please a devlopper can answer as wow is on backgrond like 4 hours or more now and its 0 MB/S ddownloading please 

the exact same problem to me i tried wotlk also works fine please a devlopper can answer as wow is on backgrond like 4 hours or more now and its 0 MB/S ddownloading please 

42 minutes ago, budzik said:

I can confirm this helps, I clsoed everything and then continued to open and close wow.exe until it slowly rose to over 200MB ram usage, then it started, when it passed like 220MB.

Thanks

I guess i will wait for a fix..

Dont want to miss a day trying to get gear , but today it seems im not gona play, my wow.exe shows at task manger when i open, but doesnt want to go more than that, opened and closed over 50 times. also its stays between 46mb ram and 44 mb ram useage

I just click on wow.exe and its running on background at 40 minutes and nothings happens.

What a  i have to do now??????

14 minutes ago, Pedroska said:

I just click on wow.exe and its running on background at 40 minutes and nothings happens.

What a  i have to do now??????

also interested in the answer, I've been starting and shuttin down wow exe for a while now, should I just leave it?

same problem here. yesterday was working fine, now after the update, it won't start at all.

Same problem cant open

Me to Join the Club pfff

If anyone is interested in making an effort to solve the issue:

i installed bfa 8.2 patch update full client, minimal client, launcher what not! yesterday it opened without prob but i redownloaded it today and im struggling to launch it all day please HELP!

Same issue here