gilber67

Mobs doing more damage than bosses

5 posts in this topic

I have been leveling with 4 friends since level 1 and recently when we try to do a burning crusade or lich king dungeon we cant do anything with the mobs, they do TOO MUCH DAMAGE 2 shotting our tank and cant even finish casting the first heal spell, we managed to get to the boss and the boss is doing waaaay less damage than the mobs, is it our end or firestorm end?

Edited by gilber67

I noticed the same problem as a healer (level 53).  Since level 50 when i join a dungeon the mobs do too much damage and i can't heal fast enough, i mean it's impossible, but i got no problem with bosses. I'm and old player from offy a the time of Pandaria i did the same dungeons at the same level and i had no issue  with normal monster. Is this a bug? 

It's not just indtances, there are several leveling zones where every single mob just 2 shots my pet (BM here). And I talk about some casual mobs, which you supposed to pull them all and kill them with one or two Mend Pet. 

Unfortunately, I do not remember in which areas I noticed this because it happened some time ago. But it's certainly not just about instances, and it certainly was before you unlocked Draenor.

* edit - yeah, that wasn't that helpfull as i want it to be, sorry. 

Edited by Daering

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here