Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viraxys

Revive the 3v3 [Website]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Revive the 3v3

Type: Forum

Description: 

Good evening, so I'm a new pvp player and after a while I arrived at 2k cr and I looked at the achievements, I see the "gladiator" so I quickly find out on the internet and at my great disappointment these rewards are obtainable in 3v3 after winning 50 games, already that the v2 are already complicated enough and not very attractive most of the time because of crashes, lags or full store pay to win people who beat you and you can do anything about it, in which world can we revive 3v3 because if you can't find anyone in this mode,  it's  because of the system that makes 3/4 of the people you find in 3v3 are full 425 and later full 460 or 455+ I don't know, Futhermore there is absolutely no one who finds some fun to be farmed by full stuff by store people, well no one plays because in addition to not finding fun, you learn absolutely nothing from these games because we cannot even play against, there is absolutely nothing to get out of it for the players, in the old days on MoP (at the time of Pandashan) there were a lot of people on the 3v3 even if I wasn't particularly interested in it I was watching the leaderboard where there were a lot more people than today just because we were on an equal footing, everybody had their chances to win not like today or as soon as you meet Wastef or Tharcya in the game you think it's dead from the start.

So I have a proposal that probably won't please everyone but it would only be good for the server in my opinion if the stuff we buy on the site has a little less ilvl, by that I mean for example the stuff that a person buys in 8. 2 is of the same ilvl as the stuff you find in mythic raid or in the pvp Glad /pve mythic 15 (without proc), this way in addition to giving a little more balance to the game, we also give a possibility to people who are shopped to give a meaning to the stuff they will loot later, they'll have the same feeling we have every Wednesday when we open a box hoping for a Titan forged proc, give meaning to the word "optimization" when they get stuff and get more people to do arenas in 2v2, but also in 3v3, it's the only way to make people appreciate 3v3 arenas. I hope you are fully aware that the ilvl max full stuff shop system has caused many players to leave the server for the official server so please listen to the community, I'm sure somewhere I haven't checked it out yet but someone has already made this suggestion. The ball is in your court after having refused the proposal of other players wanting to make this mode more interesting, there we clearly have a solution that can fix things and if you don't do it I wouldn't understand.

Sincerely

Edited by Viraxys

Listen Buddy, u forgot 1 Thing Firestorm is giving the r1 pvp titles in 2s and 3s which normally should be obtainable only in 3s xD ofc People wont que for 3s if they can get their Title in 2s, to make it easier for the not so much experienced People to Unterstand what im Talking about its like this: for example the bis gear u can get in pve from Raid u can get Here in heroic difficulty and it should be only obtainable in the Mythic difficulty, so ofc the People will only Go to heroic Instead of Mythic, now About the Shop u forgot That they can buy Full socket also which a Normal Player would Need years to be That Lucky and get all Items With socket, alot of suggestions have Been Made But they will Never change something and this is also the reason why i Leave This Server After playing Here for many years, they had Shop back in the days too but u couldnt buy sockets and Early Legion the Shop was Not Max Level ..in the end of the day Nobody is gonna get ever full 425 Full socket without Shop Not Even Full 425...they will Come close to this After a hardcore Grinding etc. but never full everything...and that’s why giving max Ilvl from shop and full socket is waaaayyy too overpowered...they could make it -5ilvl from max and remove sockets completely or being able to buy only a certain amount of full ilvl items like let’s say 5x 425 and then u can only buy max 420...and only like 5-6 sockets....LIKEEEEE SOOOMETHING man something has to change they simply don’t understand it

k

u can revive 3v3 by que them just an idea 

Edited by Heyimbad
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0