Neuges

State of the Server

4 posts in this topic

I am a long time Retail player who took a break after WoD.  I missed all of Legion and all of BFA.   Sadly my machine I have right now will not run anything newer than Legion (non metal Graphics). I have the firestorm client downloaded and working and am amazed honestly at how well my 2011 mbp runs it.   My question is how is the overall state of the server.  How buggy?  Population?  Economy? I just would really like a decent Legion experience and am wondering if its worth it to Roll a new toon at this time on this server.  Thank you !

Hello,

The population is good, you can check it here -https://firestorm-servers.com/welcome/realms

As for the eco on the legion server, gold is quite common but on the bfa it's slightly better. 

As for buggy, for each one the main focus is the patch related content, meaning that some legacy content is not functional including dungeons but there is enough to be able to level at to max at the realm rates. 

Hey there! Been playing Legion for few years now. Here's a review of FS MOP, which is the same thing, but currently more populated, with more support. Hope that answers your question. Good luck. 

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here