Diva

The Valiant's Challenge is Bugged

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

First of all, I've never posted in this forum before so I don't know if this is the correct place to report a bugged quest but here I go.

It's The Valiant's Challenge from the Argent Tournament, which is required to get the "of (City)" titles. It asks you to get mounted on your faction's mounts, get a spear, talk to an NPC to spawn the Argent Champion and duel it. I'm trying the Silvermoon one in my BE character, and I've tried every workaround possible, but when you defeat the Argent Champion you don't get the credit for the quest.

The kid that summons the argent champion doesn't work so you have to wait for the argent champion to respawn, and after that I've killed it both "normally" like any other mob and while mounted with the argent mount skills (dueling the npc with the mount also does not work).

Anyway, I've seen people with the title so I'd like to know how they are working around it. Thanks in advance.

unknown.png?width=852&height=479

Same situation here. Can't seem to complete the quest and earn the achievement or title. But I have seen players with the title!

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here