Filipov

Loot bug

2 posts in this topic

It's not like disappeared item after reset, but it's kind of this bug or problem, however it could be said. So, before like an hour, I did SoO, The Protectors and ID was available in "/raidinfo" and I'm pretty sure I've never did these bosses, because I'm new in the server, also the game. So I defeated them and the loot was 553 ilvl Crossbow (I'm hunter and I have 505 ilvl 4/4 upgraded Timeless bow) and I rolled for that, nobody else had need of it, so I won the roll. But when the leader (he's actually my friend, so no way I can get scammed) tried to trade me the Crossbow, we got a message that says something sort of "You do not have enough free slots". But I'm sure I had empty bags, so that should be a bug... most likely, meh... I'll really enjoy to get it, because I don't think I deserve such a thing, either nobody else does and everyone who had bug/problem like this, would be sad.
Thanks in advance!

Here I'll post my nickname just in case: Filipov - Garrosh

Edited by Filipov

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here