StonedPriestess

Instant lvls?

6 posts in this topic

Before I go any further on this "free" server, are there instant leveling boosts offered so I don't need to toil away from the start? Because honestly, I don't believe I should have to pay to level on a free server on a game that has so much content for an experienced WoW player. I wouldn't mind having to pay for other things but just to level is a bit stupid. I can't find  free server that gives leveling boosts.

Greetings, @StonedPriestess!

There are 3 ways to level a character:

1. Paid character boost on the Firestorm shop. 

2. Boris NPC. Boris' arrival is unpredictable but always announced a few days before his arrival, I suggest keeping an eye on announcements here on forums, as well as on our discord server. Boris character boost provides a level boost (depending on the expansion), basic racial mount, a set of equipment for you to get started as well as few golds. You can use Boris only once on the same expansion with the same account. For example, you could get the character boost on Sethraliss (BFA) and also get the Boris boost on Legion, WoD, MoP etc. But once you have received the boost on the account you cannot get it again on the same expansion until the next Boris arrives. 

3. In-game leveling. Creating a character and questing, doing instances and PvP. It may be time consuming to level with x3 XP rates however waiting for Boris may take longer. You can always level one character and boost another when Boris arrives. 

Good luck! 

Best regards, 

Senior Game Master, Telladris. 

why no more 10x xp? we are losing a lot of player, i love exping at 10x a lot of pg but now im quitting wow

It's a free server to play various expansions of wow. That means the whole game, including the leveling experience surely. I don't understand the premise of skipping ahead, enjoy the content, get to learn your class and stop the complaining.

Enjoying the content would be easier if all the quests were available and working. Now it's a 50-50 and x10 rate makes the grind at least tolerable. 

1 person likes this

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here