Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dawoo123

Resurrect DRAENOR!

10 posts in this topic

Hello. I want to say that I really like the Draenor. And there are no pirates except this one. (Or I was looking badly). So here. Maybe it's worth raising rates here? I often have a desire to play Draenor, and going here, I look online and it repels me 50 people on x5 reite? Would you like to swing on this and invest time? Make x100, but not x1-x5. More people will come in, watch, etc. It will simply be easier for people to break into here and not be afraid to leave a lot of time and then be disappointed.

I hope at least one of the admins sees this and thinks about it.

All the best.

1 person likes this

There are quite a few core players honestly broseph.  It may say 50 online but the in-and-out player base is more like 500.  You're an english speaker clearly so get into the right guild.  The entire server's core community is part of one guild "Guardians of Cenarius".  If you're lonely, get where the people are <3

19 hours ago, Desenkei said:

There are quite a few core players honestly broseph.  It may say 50 online but the in-and-out player base is more like 500.  You're an english speaker clearly so get into the right guild.  The entire server's core community is part of one guild "Guardians of Cenarius".  If you're lonely, get where the people are <3

If I go to your server, will you help with the start?

That's the idea Dawoo123 <3
Find someone from my guild and they'll be able to help.  Sorry I don't check this forum all that often.

I would love to play WoD again as well, i've been looking to play it the past years, no where to be found actually, admins if you can do sth about it pls. let us play

59 minutes ago, ardathelol said:

I would love to play WoD again as well, i've been looking to play it the past years, no where to be found actually, admins if you can do sth about it pls. let us play

Hello @ardathelol,

What do you mean by "no where to be found" ?

Kind regards,
Asmondya - Firestorm Support - WoD Game Master

18 minutes ago, Asmondya said:

Hello @ardathelol,

What do you mean by "no where to be found" ?

Kind regards,
Asmondya - Firestorm Support - WoD Game Master

Thanks for your quick answer :), I mean I have been searching a server to play WoD, for a very long time, more than 5-6 years I'd say. Does it work here? If so I'd love to see where to install the launcher and start playing right away. Thanks a lot

32 minutes ago, ardathelol said:

Thanks a lot! Have a nice day/evening. :)

Thank you, you too ! Enjoy the game ;)