Katsumi

[Declined] Morphs and hidden skin colors [Shop]

5 posts in this topic

Title: Morphs and hidden skin colors

Type: Shop

Description: 

Greetings, you can add morphs of different races and NPC to shop, maybe someone wants to be a traitor to the orc, tauren, and play for the alliance, and vice versa, in general, you understand me. As far as I know, there are no morphs of goblin, worgen and gnome. I also want to add ID's races that exist in the game in a certain "hidden mode", but at the same time they can put on / take off their armor. As far as I remember from this list, only the Northrend skeleton is a morph that does not have the ability to wear armor. The races were planned to be playable back in BC, WOTLK, but Blizzard changed their minds, and I also can’t say with 100% probability that these ID's, function as they should, need testing. RP community and lovers of this will appreciate.

It is unlikely that the "hidden" will get added to the shop. I think it is only possible to issue manually.

BROKEN - MALE 17576
SKELETON - MALE 17578
NORTHREND SKELETON - MALE 26871
VRYKUL - MALE 21686
FOREST TROLL - MALE 21964
TUSKARR - MALE 21780
TAUNKA - MALE 26316
ICE TROLL - MALE 26873
NAGA - MALE 17402; FEMALE 17403
FEL ORC - MALE 16980
TUSKARR - MALE 21780

Regarding hidden skin colors

I have a very global proposal, which in most cases no one will do, because it requires large-scale changes in the client and in the server itself. As you know in the game before the BfA, you met .. for example, thunder hammer dwarves, or dragonmaw clan orcs, fandral druids (fire), red-eyed vampires in the stormheim(human), necromancers in the plaguelands(human), leprognomes, sand trolls farraki, Eredar , Felorcs of Draenor and etc. Now they are called “Allied races”. All this may be available to the player, but it requires a lot of work. If this is done, then they will become available to the basic races, for example: thunder hammer dwarves (with tattoos) for ordinary dwarves. Sylvanas Rangers (dead elves) for blood elves and etc. But for example, the high elf skin color will become available to the elves of the abyss. All this would bring a ton of customization to the game. I said everything, then everything depends on you and your capabilities.

Forexample.jpg

Forexample2.jpg

2 people like this

Hello( please add at least morphs to Broken, Fel Orc, Forest troll, Ice troll, Naga, Taunka, Thin Human, Tuskarr, Vrykul. They can also wear armor and be playable races. You only need a donation / loyalty points system of morphs. So that when you enter a command, you turn into a specific race. This will increase the variety of playable races, in addition, in the capitals of Bfa, the alliance and the horde have merchants of these races. The command can be implemented with reference to a specific character so that it cannot be used on others. The price, for example, is 500-1000 loyalty points. I would like to at least get an answer(

1 person likes this

Administration. I agree with everything that is said here! Enter the morph system. I would buy myself a morph in a fel orc, not even for loyalty points, but for real money. Plus for you. In the game we often talk about this topic, and many have a positive attitude to this, and even dream about it. Personally, I've always wanted to play for Vrykul and tuskarr, fel orc.. 
I come here at least once a week and wait for an answer on this topic. I'm really interested. Thanks.

About skin colors. I confirm that it is really possible. I played on role-play servers, it was possible to create manari draenei, leprognomes, orcs of all colors, snow dwarves from Northrend, if you need I can even say the site, maybe they can help and support you!
Their server is currently on patch 8.3 BfA. RP is not suitable for everyone, and not everyone is interested in it, but expanding customization is a completely different matter, it will allow players to treat their character more lovingly, and provide a deep immersion in the game world.

Greetings @Katsumi

Firestorm is a "Blizzlike" server (except Greymane which we can call Fun realm), implementing custom models and patches would make it far from that way. Definitely not planned.

Executive Game Master Hreyo

International Firestorm Staff