burningicy97@gmail.com

Hir'eek, the Bat Loa

7 posts in this topic

Today so many people try to complete this [Hir'eek, the Bat Loa] quest but non able to complete this quest among those people some open a ticket but still this quest is not working without this quest getting nazmir repuation not possible we cannot working toward friendly reputation in order to unlock our world quest please fix it 

I have the same problem, i mount the Hir'eek and can't poison it... so it can't be done...

Same here, I jump on it and cant poison it....

Most of the quests in any expansion on pservers which require heavy scripting are bugged. They get custom fixes for the duration/lifetime of that expansion's realm (in this case, Sethraliss) >> When the content (DB content, spell numbers, item IDs etc etc) port over to a new expansion (in this case, Oribos), the custom fix OBVIOUSLY vanishes.

You "MAY" still be able to see it working on the empty BFA realm, if u r that desperate for reputation reward items.

It is the main quest in nazmir, i cannot proceed to finish the story of BFA. Plus, it is also required to unlock flying on the continent

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here