Chipmanko

World quest and whistle

7 posts in this topic

Hi firestorm team, i cant activated my world quest. i complete all storyline in zandalar and also complete War of Shadows and i have friendly and higher reputation with all of three regions. And with my mistake i delete my flight master whistle becose i cant use it from some reason. I have ulocked all flight masters and always write i dont have unlock flight master in this region but i have and when i came to dalaran and talk to khadgar for new one i dont have any chose to get it or quest. I think both of things dont work becouse i change faction from aliance to horde. Ps sorry for my english and i dont have any Minesweeper quest in nazmir.

WoWScrnShot_060920_223645.jpg

WoWScrnShot_060920_224435.jpg

WoWScrnShot_060920_224548.jpg

Hello,

Can you leave the zone (to go stormwind or orgrimmar) and relog then go back and check if that refreshes the world quests for you. 

I can try it but I complete this storylines about week ago and i alredy done this. Come to orgrimar log out and when i log in i teleport to the zandalari and still nothing.

Have you dont all the quests at the Zandalar Harbor? Theres the Quest you may need.

Hello,

As mentioned above, have you been to Nathanos waiting on a ship called The Banshee's Wail, in which he will have a questline (The War Campaign) for you to complete in order to unlock the world quests (horde side).

Edited by Alan

Yep i have quest from him but i check it yesterday and i dont have it and im know it on 100%. Thx for help (and i have already whistle :D)

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here