Anubis23300

Weird orbs spinning around me

6 posts in this topic

So while i was flying around farming mats for blacksmithing i came across a mob that had 4 pedestals around him, so i randomly clicked all 4 of them, and now everytime a log in or tp anywhere orbs that looked like the orbs that floated around the pedestals float around me, but stay in that spot where i logged in or tp-ed in. For example i tp to orgrimmar, the orbs show up and half an hour later when i return to that spot the orbs are still there. Any one know what that is or how to get rid of it?

WoWScrnShot_052620_075417.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052620_080457.jpg

Hello,

This is odd, could you open an in-game ticket and ask for an unaura all to see if you have a hidden aura that could be causing this, please divert them to this thread for images of what is happening. 

Edited by Alan

all buffs/debuffs resolve by

• Dying
  • Arena

Try...

6 hours ago, andyblast said:

all buffs/debuffs resolve by

• Dying
  • Arena

Try...

Ye, i tried but its still there, i will open an in game ticket, and see if they can fix it

1 person likes this

Hello,

If this issue is not resolved in game please reply back here and we'll see we can think of anything we can do from this end and dig around into what could be the cause of this.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here