AndrewHCC

Need to transfer a mount from an alt to my main.

6 posts in this topic

Hello there, I think I made a mistake.
I got the 50th mount for my account in my alt character, as it was a racial mount.
I expected to get the albino drake sent to my main character as well, but I didn't, and instead just got it on my alt, even though my main character got the achievement too.
Now I cannot use the mount, since it requires level 70 and Artisan Riding, of which my alt has neither, since he's level 56.
I'm wondering is there anything that can be done? Thank you very much.

p.s: I play on Sethraliss, no idea why it says warlords on my account.

Edited by AndrewHCC

Just level your alt to level 70 with the 10x exp rates it should take like 1 hour.

24 minutes ago, SlumiiX said:

Just level your alt to level 70 with the 10x exp rates it should take like 1 hour.

I considered that, but I would also have to spend 4750g to train artisan riding, which I would rather not.
Thanks

18 hours ago, AndrewHCC said:

I considered that, but I would also have to spend 4750g to train artisan riding, which I would rather not.
Thanks

If you have a 120 characte just run trough firelands, kill all trash (no bosses) and sell all the loot. Takes 5min to get 5k+ gold.

Yeah I did that, thanks for the help.

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here