goldrin3696

Blood Elf Heritage Armor

6 posts in this topic

So i leveled a BE 1-120 then got exalted with silvermoon but the NPC who gives you the heritage armor quest for BE in Orgrimmar is not there and i wanted to ask if it is a bug or will it be added in a future patch?

edit: Forgot to mention that the blood elf heritage armor quest is in suggested content but the npc is not near the embassy.

Edited by goldrin3696
2 people like this

Same for me bro, just finished grinding the rep, i have the quest marker on the minimap but the ambassador is not there.

Sent a ticket through the website, lets see if they can help.

Will keep you posted ;)

EDIT: Got a reply... apparently the blood elf heritage armor is not yet implemented.. i just saw someone with the Nightborne heritage armor set, don't know why the core race heritage sets are not available yet, but ok.

Edited by Kairthos
1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply man so i guess we'll have to wait for them to implement it i just thought it was already in the game since we're playing with 8.1+ content but oh well.

I thought the same since i've already seen people using the Zandalari troll and Nightborne heritage armor sets... Don't know about the other ones tho but i guess this is a BFA realm, so the allied races are probably more developed.

Is that armor available yet?Thhanks

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here