Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karlowarrior

MOP PvP Season Rewards [In-game]

7 posts in this topic

Title: MOP PvP Season Rewards

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello,i'm giving an advice to the Firestorm Team,that for this season,the rewards,are following

Instead of giving the rank one title,normal glad title and other titles and the shop mounts,the rewards change a bit.

The rewards would be following : all r1 gladiators and normal gladiators get the https://www.wowhead.com/item=51534/wrathful-gladiators-tabard(Wrathful tabard,beacuse it's technically season 8 right now)

The mounts would change from shop mounts(Wotlk mounts,which are on shop for everyone to buy without any required rating) to MOP Gladiator mounts,beacuse it is MOP expansion,i don't get the point of playing 3v3 to obtain a shop mount,which anyone can buy,even people who have never even played a ranked 3v3 game.

For this season we start from Malevolant season,meaning the mount given for this season are https://www.wowhead.com/item=95041/malevolent-gladiators-cloud-serpent,and so on next season the next serpent in line waiting.

These changes would surely improve arena performance,beacuse more people would queue arenas,beacuse the rewards are a lot of better,there must be some changes done to the rewards or people will stop playing 3v3 arenas,there already is a low capacity in that bracket.

6 people like this

They already gave the s12 serpent 2 years ago , i think that's better too finish this season with the same rewards, and start the new rewards from the next season :D when we will be able to get titles in 2’s , much ppl will back to wow and especially mop cuz its the most confortable expansion :3 than why not giving s12 mounts and then s13 etc etc , titles are important. 

they already gave malevolent, they should give prideful, and not malevolent again.

9 minutes ago, BBveutungoss said:

they already gave malevolent, they should give prideful, and not malevolent again.

They gave prideful aswell :3 titles were in 3s since prideful, maybe they should give tyrannical or grievous 

i mean, they gave malevolant 1 year ago, for the 3rd s15, they should give the prideful mount now, or tyrannical yes :)

Just reset the mounts in a mop version for the next seasons
Malevolent > Tyrannical > Grievious > Prideful.
As Prideful Gladiator's Mount has already been giving away multiple times.

Brutal Season > Prideful Mount

And start adding tabards in to the seasons please, Furious Gladiator Tabard was never given during Furious Season, Neither saw 1 during Relentless.

Edited by Flexmedsx

+1 I would like to see these changes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0