Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Imi.

[WotLK] Addons You Must Have

8 posts in this topic

Here is a list of some usefull addons for WotLK:

Carbonite - Map/Questing/friendlist.. etcetc..

DBM - DBM is useful in a way that it alerts you on when a Boss begins to cast certain spells or use certain skills, so that you know when to move, counter, stop damage, run away, etc..

HealBot - HealBot is a massively supportive addon for healers, as it can do numerous amounts of helpful little tricks that can only be described by reading THIS article.

Recount - Recount allows you to view many statistics about your Party / Raid Group such as Overall Healing, Damage and DPS in a detailed fashion.

GearScore - Simply?: Ilvl in WotLK ^^ - THIS ADDON MAY CAUSE ERRORS FOR SOME PLAYERS

OmniCC - OmniCC is an addon that adds text to items/spells/abilities that are on cooldown to indicate when they’ll be ready for use.

TidyPlates - Tidy Plates enhances World of Warcraft's nameplates (ie. floating health bars) and provides a built-in API which can be used to create your own design. This download comes with two Theme packages (Neon and Grey), but many alternatives are available.

Dominos / Bartender - Full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.

GatherMate - Collects Herbs, Mines, Gas Clouds and Fishing locations and adds them to the worldmap and minimap.

Cellular - Cellular is an instant messenger mod (for only whispers) based on the functionality of an old version of ForgottenChat.

-PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG

2 people like this

Omen Threat Meter - This addon tracks the thread on the target

Pitbull Unit Frames - Alternative unit frames, you can edit them to your taste.

Atlasloot Enhanced - An addon for looking up loot

Auctioneer - The addon for the aution house and for people that want to become rich through the aution house

Bagnon - This addons merges your bags into one big bag, my personal favourite.

Gatherer - Addon that tracks the position of herbsa nd ore deposits. can show them on the map and even shares them with guild members.

Gearscore Lite - I don't know the difference with the non-lite, but this one always seems to work

Genie - Can Sort your inventory and bank, super easy.

Outfitter - Addon that makes switching gear easy, just setup an outfit and with a simple press of the button it switches all the gear for you.

RatingBuster - it breaks down the stats for an easy comparison.

Sell-o-Matic - Adds a button to sell screens, press it and it will sell all the greys, you can also add items to a list to sell those as well when the button is pressed.

All Stats - it adds a screen to the right of the character screen that shows all the stats, I looooove this one.

ButtonFacade - It reskins the buttonbars and the buttons on the bars

IceHUD - shows your health, powersource in a nice created HUD, handy for pvpers, but pve can also use it.

kgPanels - you can create custom panels, ideal for the UI Customize it yourself.

Milk scrolling battle text - replaces the Blizzard scrolling text, you can edit it to your wims.

Sexy map - edits your minimap to show a nice graphic, it really cleans your minimap since the buttons won't show right away.

SimpleUnitframes - This does replace the default unitframes, but with the same unitframes that are more customizable, for the blizzard experience with more options.

SnowFallKeyPress - Instead of abilities activating on key release, this activates them on key press. thus making you faster.

Tiptac - replaces the standard tooltip, it comes with more options and you can even change the place it will be.

Titan Panel - A bar, top or bottom or both. Addons can show info in there if they developed for it. there are also standard info, like exp/per hour for the exp farmer and gold on your char, location, bags free.

WIM - this is for PM's, it opens a window per person you pm with, really handy if you pm people a lot and want to track it better.

XLoot - A remake of the lootframe (personally I feel it's faster)

XPerl - Unitframes, comes with nice graphics, even the unit icons can be in 3D.

Prat - Replaces the standard chat. Give more "Modules" that you can turn on or off. my favourite options is putting the editbox on top.

Quartz - Replaces the cast bars with nicer cast bars with more options

Talented - no tabs, just 1 screen with all 3 talent trees. you can save talent tree, do a mock talent tree build, it will remember talent trees if people you inspect for a while. No reason not to get this one.

2 people like this

Thanks, really helpful! :)

I will take a look!

Very helpfull for WotLK users.

Great addons! All of them.

Appreciate it!

Regards

dont even know how most work

Well done both of you guys.
Thanks for making a full addon list for the players which is really helpfull!
Really appriciated

Kind regards,
Trial Game Master Ares.
( WotLK - Dalaran )

Hey everyone, I have a question.

I am on the server "Pandaria" and I can't seem to be able to find a version of "Auctioneer" that works, and I've been trying a lot of them.
Can anybody tell me if they have a working version and if so, where can I download it.

Thanks a lot ;)