Sirux

Nazmir and Voldun Questline

8 posts in this topic

I've had this issue since November and am just completely stuck after doing Zuldazar where I click on the table and the other two quest lines don't show up. It takes forever to get friendly with a zone by just doing follower quests and I can't do world quests either because of the broken quest line.

i have the same problem did you find a solution ..?? and if you find it tell me pleas !

Thank you 

This is currently my situation too. Submitted in game ticket 3 days ago. No response yet.  

You don't have to get friendly status whit one zone to unlock next one. You have to finish all main quest lines in your current zone to get to the next one.

Greetings @fenix623

You must fully finish (achievement award) already taken zone (in your case it's Zuldazar as you have picked it first) in order to proceed with another zone. 

Executive Game Master Hreyo

International Firestorm Staff

1 person likes this

Thanks for your response! I didn't see that until now, but a GM (Gieasne) did contact me in-game and was very helpful. In case anyone else has this problem, it turned out that I had missed a quest (The Loa-Speaker's Betrayal) because after someone takes the quest, the NPC dies, so I couldn't find the quest giver because someone else probably took it right before me. I thought maybe it was bugged and probably would have taken me a very long time to figure out if the GM hadn't helped me out. Feel like an idiot now for not investigating that quest further. 

Firestorm has been my favorite server for years now, so thank you for all the hard work that you guys put into it. 

For people who have issues with chains (like the ones above), refer to this guide:

1 person likes this

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here