Jadeyy

The end of WOD

3 posts in this topic

Some people actually miss this realm and they wish it was back to its old days when it had alot of people, and i guess there isnt alot can be done but now its honestly dead and there is no no connection to the cross server for weeks now, and a GM told me they are not fixing WOD Related, And there isnt even a Developers on WOD, so i guess its time to say good bye to WOD?

Edited by Jadeyy
Forgot tags

Well, few of us tried and even succesfully contacted GMs and Admins to talk about getting WoD into development by us, but when it was time to set up server they was just telling us that they have problems setting Development realm and when we asked them what's with progress they didn't reply and after a month or so they just told us they will not continue.
So my opinion is that they are just letting it online if someone new won't come and donate so they get some money from totally doing nothing with realm.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support