Skyeqt

Dear Firestorm.

23 posts in this topic

Dear firestorm.

I will try not to shit-talk and insult how bad the server is in current state.
With the new patch there was simply unlimited amount of bugs, everything was just buggy and laggy.
First of all, 8.2 is just no-where close in the state to be released, I have no clue why it wasn't simply held for for extra few weeks.
Maybe the patch is perfect for the casual players, that barely play this game and just do WQS and spam mythic 0's doing Heroic & Normal dungeons.
But when you actually take it seriously and try do push keys/raiding, its just where everything turns into shit.
1st boss in BoD, hitboxes are broken, It will give a debuff, when you are not even standing near it. Some of them don't even work when the Light comes towards u, you can just stand inside it and take 0 damage.
2nd boss is the only boss that works Decently, but even thought u are not standing in lasar i can just sometimes, hit you. When you are dodging tarnado from the monk it still has a broken hitbox sometimes hits you when you are far away.
3rd boss is just a mess, It simply doesn't work and will reset randomly. After a wipe or a reset the boss becomes unkillable, 
--
Mythic +
Tol dagor you can literary 2nd boss stand still and not cast any spells.
1st boss in temple is bugged hard right-now just like some other bosses it feels like hit-boxes are simply broken, and are no way of being correct.

Reaping, is just a mess, the adds are bugged they are sometimes not coming and staying at your spawn, and will 1shot you when you release.
Then reaping every single stack you gain you will get hit for that amount of damage which makes you take A HUGE amount of damage out of nowhere. 
unknown.thumb.png.fe76fa59fb116ccb32d23e15249e9f3c.png
And that's just few bugs, Theres simply a lot more.

I also won't get into details how the bugs that has been fixed in Legion & Uldir with random flying bug when you relog that is just soo annoying,
I got no clue how this can happen...

Like seriously firestorm was no-where close and I don't know why 8.2 was released.
Qas are not doing anything they are there just for points, they care about being paid than actually caring about the server, 
There are few QAS that do something, but very low amount of it. It comes to this point when a QA player had to ask for access to his friends to fix dungeons,
And on the dungeons they were working it they actually work quite decently.
But the ones they haven't worked, its just a disaster. And the funny part they we're not even getting paid for fixing it, they did it for the love to firestorm.
Another thing, a QA told me that is still in QA, how their raid testing wen't. They turned on Cheat mode & God mode, and tested every single ability if they are working, not if they have correct hitbox
just if they are there and existing. I just simply don't understand how those players stay in QA, I just don't understand how Head QA allows this shit to go through how the PvE head qa allows them to test raids like that, like seriously firestorm Will never work well with this amount of work.
Like Head QA has powers to simply kick a guy from a QA Cuz "he thinks" the player is abusing, or "he hates" the player, I could easily proof it, with Head QA shit talking an EX qa member and literary admits that he hates him. But I'm not here for it.

I just wish that firestorm and Shelby the owner realise how bad his server is running currently and how the QA members are working.
I alrdy told Pantoufle who actually does work and cares about the server and actually deserves to at-least be incharge of PvE Qas and make sure they are doing work.
But I'm simply gonna be ignored, why because my past history just makes the firestorm staff hates me.

But I'm begging please please fix your QA team, extend the content until its at-least 90% working, at-least when you are releasing it, make sure that Dungeons are working.
That raids are working.
That spells are working.
That talents are working correctly. 
But seriously Firestorm Admins should understand that their QAs are doing something wrong when the new patch releases like this badly.
But instead of fixing bugs instead of extending the time of release, they prefer to make server even more laggy by adding "boris"
and updating the store. Thats just retarded i have no clue how firestorm builded this amount of player base but Ik that there are devs that are working hard, but
they are fixing wrong things by the looks of 8.2 release. or simply QAs are not reporting those bugs because they "prefer" to speed test it rather than actually testing it fully and wasting time.

And this is not my words the community of firestorm will simply agree with me, that the server is in a very bad state, that its buggy more than it was on Uldir Mythic release wayyy more.
Spells are not even working,
Talents are not even working.
Raiding bosses is a big mess.
Mythic + is just cancer.

And just imagine, its only first 3 bosses the most easiest ones.
What will happen when Jaina will get released? 
What about Mekkatorque, it will be just impossible to do in Heroic with this amount of work from QAs.

So I'm saying it again from myself and the community, start focusing on the server, don't be scared to Fire QAS and Head PvE QA who ever it is, and actually giving the rank to person who deserves it and cares about the server.
And please if the content is not ready like now its not fully tested EXTEND it. by more time, I think players that care about raiding arena, and mm+ will prefer to wait than play something that is bugged af.

Thanks.

Edited by Skyeqt
8 people like this

cant you just....buy lootboxes?

pce

(theres no pve head qa btw)

2 people like this

i agree

Edited by WippyX
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, coucoucmoi said:

Stop crying that's not bad for real. They just need more QA to help working on the content

Its not about them needing more QA's its how the QAs are working, and firestorm should start understanding that they are not doing work but there for money.

@coucoucmoi imagine waiting almost 6 months for a shitshow like that is it one guy scripting or what

8 minutes ago, coucoucmoi said:

Recommend some good QA for them, that would help

I alrdy told pantoufle personally who he should allow to lead PvE QA, and they will start seeing massive increase in quality. I will guarantee it.

The QA in this server, really do not work or are not doing their job as it should be, or maybe they do not have enough knowledge of the game itself.

Okay. So.
1) You can't be a QA just being there for points, that is literally not possible since u are only paid for the amount of work u do, so if u work a little u get a little, u work a lot u get a lot, if u dont work u dont get points.
2) 8.2 Is a MASSIVE update, and bugs will accure, there is no stopping that, no matter what u think.
3) There has been literally over 1.000 bug fixes / tickets done, so obviosuly the QA and devs are trying their best, could it be better, ofc there is always room for improvements.
4) The fact that u point out 2/40 dungeon bosses being bugged seems like a good job done by the devs and the QA's, should we hope to have 0/40 ofc. but like stated before there is always stuff that breaks and needs our attention.
5) The amount of saltyness in this post is unbeliveable, we get it your friends are good and everyone else is bad, and the server and it's content is shit because u got wrongfully kicked out of the QA team, the GM team, and i forget u were a mod aswell and got kicked? doesn't really matter, no one in the staff hates you, or anything personally against you.
6) The QA team is not build as u purpose in this post, most of what u are saying or claiming is simply just not true.
7)Your whole understand of how things work is fundementaly just wrong, saying stuff like "But instead of fixing bugs instead of extending the time of release, they prefer to make server even more laggy by adding "boris" 
These 3 things have nothing in common with eachother, this whole post is just you shittalking for no apparent reason other than you being salty about past events, and u trying to get attention, just like you spamming discord for same reason, trying to join every staff team in the universe to tell people you are in the team, but like everything else u fail at the task, u got kicked from every staff you ever joined in a surprising short amount of time, u get in trouble with everyone for the same reasons.
If you really did care about the realm, and not just about yourself and the attention you seek u would have done things much differently and stayd in the teams and helped. And you would have written this post way differently with the focus of helping and not shittalking.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, bercklet said:

The QA in this server, really do not work or are not doing their job as it should be, or maybe they do not have enough knowledge of the game itself.

There are definitely some QA that do know how the game works. I honestly have to agree with Skye on this one, they should have waited with releasing 820 to the public until it was fully tested and fixed.

2 people like this

i personally agree with both sides, is true that there are a lot of bugs, and is also true that a lot of them has occurred during the porting of the patch for some reason, i dont know why, but it allways happened that with the updating of a massive patch like this a lot of bugs occurs, i personally had to retest all shaman spells (i am the shaman CM) because because of some updates things got broken....and do all the work again, and again and again... and here i agree with tweek that there is no way to evoid it....so just please be patient 

I believe the update was rushed. That I agree with. I believe it was rushed because of the population decline. Though, I see the developers fixing the issues very fast. I estimate 3-4 weeks before most of the major issues are handled.

5 hours ago, tweek said:

Okay. So.
1) You can't be a QA just being there for points, that is literally not possible since u are only paid for the amount of work u do, so if u work a little u get a little, u work a lot u get a lot, if u dont work u dont get points.
2) 8.2 Is a MASSIVE update, and bugs will accure, there is no stopping that, no matter what u think.
3) There has been literally over 1.000 bug fixes / tickets done, so obviosuly the QA and devs are trying their best, could it be better, ofc there is always room for improvements.
4) The fact that u point out 2/40 dungeon bosses being bugged seems like a good job done by the devs and the QA's, should we hope to have 0/40 ofc. but like stated before there is always stuff that breaks and needs our attention.
5) The amount of saltyness in this post is unbeliveable, we get it your friends are good and everyone else is bad, and the server and it's content is shit because u got wrongfully kicked out of the QA team, the GM team, and i forget u were a mod aswell and got kicked? doesn't really matter, no one in the staff hates you, or anything personally against you.
6) The QA team is not build as u purpose in this post, most of what u are saying or claiming is simply just not true.
7)Your whole understand of how things work is fundementaly just wrong, saying stuff like "But instead of fixing bugs instead of extending the time of release, they prefer to make server even more laggy by adding "boris" 
These 3 things have nothing in common with eachother, this whole post is just you shittalking for no apparent reason other than you being salty about past events, and u trying to get attention, just like you spamming discord for same reason, trying to join every staff team in the universe to tell people you are in the team, but like everything else u fail at the task, u got kicked from every staff you ever joined in a surprising short amount of time, u get in trouble with everyone for the same reasons.
If you really did care about the realm, and not just about yourself and the attention you seek u would have done things much differently and stayd in the teams and helped. And you would have written this post way differently with the focus of helping and not shittalking.

I will just say something regarding your first point I got a clean screenshot of your QA payments and their amount of work done for that month, if u want I can personally find it and Dm you it. Where X player who did nothing got paid more than X player who did a lot. 

@tweekalso please  explain this around 3 ex qas that been a QA for bod and part of guild QA to test the bosses. So I want an explanation why are they just sitting in god mode and seeing it the spells exists not if they work properly if they are just there. They admitted to it even the ppl they were “”””testing””””” with them are still in QA is that how you allow your qas to test raids ? You should hire and promote someone to be in charge since citrine seems not to be here or doing anything. And as I said if u wanna know who you should promote I can also tell you and you will see dramatically improvement 

+ Head PvE should know how bosses work and test him self to see if qas are doing the right job not just someone who will watch them reporting someone who has knowledge of all PvE not just by watching vids or raids only. Someone who has experience and access to retail if u want this server not be shit like wod back few years ago. You should listen @tweek

Said the exact same thing but pvp wise 1 or 2 years ago

OmegaLUL

Man i literally know someone that has never been on retail nor did play druid been a ' druid class master ' :D your request is just seems bit oof considering the fact that they chose people from their friendlist.

Why is there a cutie on every server I play on? These cuties seem to be everywhere. Who are you and what is your agenda? 

On 21.11.2019 at 2:11 PM, Skyeqt said:

+ Head PvE should know how bosses work and test him self to see if qas are doing the right job not just someone who will watch them reporting someone who has knowledge of all PvE not just by watching vids or raids only. Someone who has experience and access to retail if u want this server not be shit like wod back few years ago. You should listen @tweek

not gonna quote all of it.

Please send me the screenshot because that is literally impossible since i myself check each players activity and then decide how much they should get, not 1 person has gotten more than they deserve (in general, sometimes with new people who been in qa for ½ a month i give activity rank (300) but only if they actually worked they butts off and that is to further motivate them, because if u just join work for 17 days straight do 40 tickets and then get 150 it can be very demotivating) and if u are talking about 1 specific person who is a SNIFFER that's totaly different thoes people subscribe to retail, and literally is the only reason devs can script some of the content, which is what they are rewarded for. otherwise, there is 0 people who has been given too much.

Okay second. there is no head pve so i don't know whom you are talking about. So let me give you an exsample of a person u are describing, players retail check, top 10 guild world check
His name was nally, he is no longer here, also not only did he break several rules, he also missed 90% of the bugs, and so did you buddy. u tested bod, yet there was 3 months old bugs in the raid simple shit there was there on release, like boss dmg not being accurate. you missed that, so did pro nally who is "top raider world" so stop it.

and lastly, for the raid testers, some of them are only required to just be there, as a body.. that's it, it is not required for them to have all the knowledge in the world, they are only there to fill out raid and make it as "live" as possible. Which is why the payment for raid testers are vastly different than for a QA, because of the work load and the exspectations.

Can  you explain how Jembie got paid for 3 Months while being afk?  LMAO 

1 person likes this

30% of ppl got full 420+ilvl so yea 30% of em are QA or something else and i agree some of em are doing nothing and getting free pts. (and you even destroyed the game by putting 425 ilvl gear on shop before mythic raid release).

if u got brain u can still shit on  425 players with 400. Which u can get in a week. So Who fcking cares about that.