Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heyimbad

That is why people leave FIRESTORM WOW

6 posts in this topic

Know we know why class never been fixed in firestrom https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/84807. Top answer ( the guy in the video dont have my playstyle) 70k evisherate 130k Health pool. And probably will never been fixed if class master enjoy this shit so much. Hope this Class Master get removed from is power after answering with no retail proof links calculation, any based simulation craft, like i did and i have more....

We all get slapped by rogues every now and then, get back on that horse and go get em! 

1 person likes this

They will release an update soon with 8.2 class scripting. Stay tuned.

1 person likes this

Btw this is for real why people leave firestorm, no joke.... 2 dev fixing class? kappa

They minimized fixing things on the 8.0.1 client now in order to work on the 8.2 patch, once 8.2 comes out at the end of the month bug fixes will be looked into much more frequently

2 people like this

Hello Karnion,

I'm sad to disappoint you, but I'm not the Class Master for rogues. I simply play all classes. If we will find bugs regarding the rogue class, we'll simply fix them. Same goes for not blizz-like dmg outputs. 

As for now, your Input has been noticed and I wish you a nice day.

1 person likes this