Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Refqy

[Declined] Island Expeditions [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Island Expeditions

Type: In-game

Description: 

We have 1 month till 8.2 patch but can i ask about island expeditions? We dont have nothing to do now just w8 for patch but if you open island expeditions sooner it shoud be pretty helpfull bcs you can lvl your neck sooner and do other things when everything come out. You need 43(if i remember correctly) azerite neck for fully open mythic azerite gear, but when 8.2(8.1) come out you need to do lot of other things like war capaign,M+,raid then you get gear which one you cant fully unlock, (I know on retail you didnt get ASAP azerite level to fully opened when next tier was released but you still farm Expeditions before it bcs that was only thing have some relevance.)

You said you have "3 islands should be available at the release" it is 8.0 content so if one expeditions is scripted i dont see problem to open it sooner.

Greetings,

The question about the Island Expeditions was answered yesterday during the Live Q&A and this was the answer by the developer;

Spoiler

We indeed had a developer working on the Island Expeditions, but he left the team after almost finishing the work on 3 different islands. As indicated in the latest devblog, all the developers are working on specific tasks at this time. Therefore, we're sorry that we won't be able to complete the script of these islands before 8.2 release, but they should arrive later in the patch.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.