Otacon

New Graphic Ideas (Firestorm)

6 posts in this topic

Greetings,

It seems that this section is not active as it was before so let's make some noise here a bit. Pretty much you can reply here with any content you have / will create about Firestorm whether it's Icons, Events (Screenshots, Logos),Twitch (Overlays / Banners / Panels) or Small Intros and if we like it, we might use it with events topics on Forums/ twitch things etc.

Note: If you are a Graphic Designer and want to do something good with us, you can volunteer to create cool contents to a lot of things related to the International Firestorm Staff but before accepting you, you'll have to show me your work first. In order to do that, you can contact me on Discord.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.

5 people like this

send me some of your older graphics work and let me try something!!

Hi

i am a Graphic designer i work at a clothing manufacturer

what kind of designing work do you need

sent me some design work  you need

I did design wow t shirts some time ago

On 7/28/2019 at 1:40 PM, Otacon said:

seems that this section is not active as it was before

The whole server isn't active as before....

Hi as a Photoshop Tutor since PS3 <-- thats the adobe app although closer to the Sony ps1 release.

I also Co-created & ran with 1 other a 4 year venture which along with Photoshop techniques was based around forum signature & avatar techniques. 

Render creation & storage, simple techniques using colours from renders to create themes & backgrounds, from a pixel stretch all the way to embedding live video clips into static images,

Competitions, advice, community & lots more it was called FilterGFX & I co found it with an old pirate m8 of mine Slippy.

As i have been doing this for 25yrs+ I do have a lot of 'examples' !! hehe, anyhoo in the middle of downloading BFA here, my other love over the last 12 +yrs has been WOW, I played on official European servers up until Wotlk - i still have the box! I remember practicing SSc 40 man raid 1st boss 3 months practicing it! or raidforce was ranked 30th in europe at its highest. 

The 1st two images attached are entries to a competition i won, the object was to take a natural surface & use it as a layer of transparency on a subject. I live by the beach so had a walk & picked up a few things by the shore but finished up choosing a shell. I have also chosen some forum sigs created with input from the eventual owner on style & content so forth even a logo created for Hampshire Ghost Club!. I hope you like the results.

b4.jpg

After.jpg

vehicles.jpg

350-sig.jpg

565sig.jpg

bruceejay.jpg

burrett.jpg

candy.jpg

Donger.jpg

Drinksig.jpg

envy.jpg

evil.jpg