warrior5103

Is this no longer what it used to be?

4 posts in this topic

So i recently downloaded the launcher again and found my 2-3 year old account. I recall that there used to be a massive world PvP spot in Hillsbrad Foothills, TM vs SS. Is this just simply no longer a thing? No world pvp or anything? Does anyone play here? etc, etc.

Hey there!
As far as I know, "Killsbrad" Foothills was a thing pre-Cata and mostly on PvP dedicated servers, less on PvE realms, but it still depends on the population itself. You can check how many people are active across the realms here: Click Since I see you're playing Mist of Pandaria, take a look at Timeless Isle.

Good luck,
SGM Effigy

If you're looking for PVP, go outside the city gates of Stormwind or Org.  Or just ask on world_en.  Similarly, you should get yourself into the community present.  That's the best way to get the content you're after.  There are tons of players THIRSTY for pvp, you just have to know where to look.

You can also murder newbs in Ashran :P
Join my guild bud, you'll have a much better time.  Ask to join Guardians on world_en on WoD.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here

Take care,
Looic, INT Support