Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

bfa BFA Closed Beta - Livestream replay

5 posts in this topic

Greetings, Firestorm community!

As we previously announced, on February 7th the Quality Assurance Team did a Livestream on our Closed Beta for BFA showing all the working content and features we currently have implemented there. In case you missed the livestream, or if you just want to rewatch it, don't worry! We got you covered!

Also, if you want to jump to a certain point on the video, you can just click on one of the following links and it will open the video on a new tab on the precise moment where the feature is being explained:

TIMESTAMPS

Heart of Azeroth Quest line:

Zandalar Quest line:

Rare mob:

Dungeon - Atal'Dazar:
               Trash

Bosses

Duel Area:

Air Drop:

Extra info:

Firestorm Staff:

Have a nice day!

Nice man im thanks you to staff for fixed to Zuldazar and Nazmir + voidan :D

GG  for Note 10 :D

And please go Alliance for move to Kul Tiras Thanks you

I need to urgently report this problem ; Trojan Win32/Prowloc.A!CL. appears during beta BFA play 10 min ago ,Not nice when Windows Defenders logs in, not stop every second this problem, it's impossible to play.by what I learned it is a program that collects information about a pc game etc, maybe it should be shut down or somehow report that you can safely test the bfa. Thanks in advance and sorry to interrupt

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, beba said:

I need to urgently report this problem ; Trojan Win32/Prowloc.A!CL. appears during beta BFA play 10 min ago ,Not nice when Windows Defenders logs in, not stop every second this problem, it's impossible to play.by what I learned it is a program that collects information about a pc game etc, maybe it should be shut down or somehow report that you can safely test the bfa. Thanks in advance and sorry to interrupt

I have a same problem! What is up? How to fix this? Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0