battle for azeroth Battle for Azeroth: Closed Beta!

71 posts in this topic

LegnaX gived incorrect codes and closed strem!))))) nice work dude))))

2 people like this

How much time does it take to get key ??? I got emailed a few days ago but i send a key register a few mins ago ... I already downloaded this just need a key to play it so please hurry up !!! i want to play it so hard 

i need key please  i can help find bugs :) 

I described the beta inadvertently had already received the email is that I do not know how to speak English very well please give me a kay to play me

Oi, eu fiz o pré-registro há alguns dias pedindo a chave do beta BFA mas até agora não recebi. Acabei de receber um e-mail com algumas novidades .. Estou recebendo a chave hoje?

Hi, I did the pre registration a few days ago asking for the key of beta BFA but until now I did not receive. I just received an E-mail with some news .. Am I getting the key today?

1. After the copy to the official realm, will we keep the characters names or will they be flagged for rename. If all names are kept, and you are planning on copying low level characters, can you flag those < lvl110 inactive characters so we get to benefit from their names.

2. If I have done the mage tower challenge on legion on two druid specs. Then, you guys perform the official copy. Can I do the missing ones for the other specs on legion and see them later on BfA?

3. Will any of the non-BoP non-BoA items be copied at all, such as mounts?

Thank you.

On 2/10/2019 at 5:20 AM, Shalaya said:

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/account then click on the "Register" button under the section labeled "Battle for Azeroth beta registering" and pray you get a Beta key.

hey bro where should i check if i have key

agreed , we must we see if we have a key ??? because i applied for the key siince you guys told us about the BFA.... and after a week , still no key...... how > ?

3 hours ago, dorans123 said:

hey bro where should i check if i have key

10 minutes ago, xelite said:

agreed , we must we see if we have a key ??? because i applied for the key siince you guys told us about the BFA.... and after a week , still no key...... how > ?

Keep an eye on the email address that you used to register your account for a mail containing your Beta Key. The staff are selecting players in waves for Closed Beta. Don't worry if you don't get a key for Closed Beta. There's still Open Beta where anyone will be able to participate when it does arrive.

Key Key Key KEYYYYYY :D give me :D

what will happen with our greymane chars?

i Need a key for bfa pls 

why does it says .. blizzard server are maintenance ????

Heey, i have 1 question when are you going to open the beta ?:D

31 minutes ago, Wenlorde said:

Heey, i have 1 question when are you going to open the beta ?:D

It already is opened :)

Why I got this message, when I trying connect to on BFA realm ?
1vcign4.png
Please help :/ But for my friends its works

1 person likes this

Hello So when will we get our Promo codes for closed beta ? 

i did not get any key i just getting error messages when trying to connect ?

ANd Plz make a public test realm for People that freely want to help and finds bugs etc! :)

It seems people are just asking the same question over and over and over....I will post this once more and lock the thread so it stops getting buried. 

If you do not receive a key from the live streams or in your email you will not be able to enter the realm, this is a closed beta. 

• All selected players for the closed beta will receive a mail on their Firestorm email address informing them.

Edited by Alan
1 person likes this