Shelby

Prepare for Argus!

37 posts in this topic

Argus will be relased at 5 october??

On 9/22/2018 at 6:04 AM, madragnar said:

And what about the TONS of unsolved bugs listed on bugtracker?

u've probably heard of server migration news :D, they will be migrated to Argus and then to BFA :/

efteg

dfwe

acbbdss

I actually don't want bfa, I think legion is the pinnacle of this game so far. When they release an old gods expansion that might change

I dont care when or  how they are going to release BFA but i hope, for the love of god, let us transfer ALL our characters from legion to BfA its an EXPANSION!

i nuranon demon inialator am ready to conquer argus pls open it soon thx

On 22. 9. 2018 at 6:53 AM, manash said:

add upright pose for orcs

Those are in BFA client. Just play BFA when it comes out!

On 26. 9. 2018 at 7:48 PM, ledik said:

and when you release repair to stormhein? and green fire for warlock? and warlock class hall? and q line "Balance of power"? Thats older thing than argus and You dont fix this!

Post it on bugtracker. They will fix it in the future. 

If you have problem with bugs. Go play on Official. 

some ppl asked BFA but even in retail BFA has many problems and systems changed idk why ppl want it before asking BFA i think u need to test it in retail and see with ur own eyes whats going on actually if u asking  BFA for new content wise perhaps they can put another realm only BFA but it takes time ( BFA  not as good as it looks )

On 9/21/2018 at 3:50 PM, Inveric said:

Second Part:

•   Reveal hidden contents

separatorLegion.png

Hello everyone,

Argus is the original homeworld of the eredar. it is once an utopian world whose inhabitants were both vastly intelligent and highly gifted in magic. Thousands of years ago, the eredar lived here in tranquility. Argus has since been twisted by demonic, chaotic energies and has become the stronghold of the Burning Legion and is even referred to as Legion's homeworld. It is bisected by a great fel-radiating rift that ends at a cataclysm which has removed a portion of the planet. Argus is so saturated with fel magic that a demon's death there is permanent. However, the krokul present on Argus say that even though the demons are killed here, they return.

Argus was once ruled by the Second Duumvirate, consisting of Velen and Kil'jaeden. During this time, the sorcerer Thal'kiel and his order of eredar mages, the Wakeners, began using summoning magics to conjure demons from the Twisting Nether. Archimonde, his trusted apprentice, decapitated his former master himself. Archimonde would later rise to rule Argus alongside Velen and Kil'jaeden, and the three eredar wisely ruled the planet for many years in harmony.

Eventually, Argus attracted the attention of Sargeras. He offered the eredar a deal: in exchange for their loyalty, he would give them power undreamed of by all races. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde were quick to accept the offer, but Velen had a vision of the future: the eredar would be transformed into demons under the rule of Sargeras. Eventually, Velen was contacted by a race of divine energy beings called the naaru and guided his followers off the planet. They fled Argus, taking the name draenei, meaning "exiled ones", while Kil'jaeden, Archimonde became the feared, insidious sorcerers and tacticians of the Burning Legion. As the draenei fled, the world was devoured by the Burning Legion.

ab630512196b69e5e17ef51ef9cebeaf.png

Argus will be arriving on Firestorm in less than one month. Yeah, we said less than one month 42gSJyH.png! With the release of Argus you can expect the following features;

• Full Questline:
    • Yeah, you can complete it all in one day. We promise!
  •  Seat of Triumvirate:
    • Available in Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+.
  • World Quests:
    • We love exploring; you should too. Adventure out of your comfort zone and conqueror the world quests.
  • Rare and Treasures
  • Netherlight Crucible
  • New Legendary System:
    • We know you complained about this the most, infact it's the most feature everyone has asked for. You will be able to obtain Wakening Essence and use it to buy Purified Titan Essence which gives you a random legendary XB4lC4d.png.
  • Invasion Points:
    • Greater Invasion Points included.
  • Antorus:
    • First wing within the two weeks after the initial release.
  • Profession Recipes, Materials, and Quests.
  • Reputation and Vendors.
  • Relinquished Vendor (910 item level gear vendor).

Are you prepared? Good luck champions.
If you're struggling with this, then we highly recommend you view the guide.

i have received a bug and i think i am alone please look into this