Outlander

Info about PVP Garrosh

4 posts in this topic

Greetings, 

Im looking for solid and playable MoP server, few people telled me good and bad things about firestorm MoP so I decide to ask here on forum and see ur experince in. Im only intrested in PvP and lvling progress how contect work, how much is buggy etc, also in PvP abilities hows work, is it playeble or not?!
I see it is the most populated MoP server for now and Im thinking to give him a try. Btw, u can say something about PVE just to know :). Pss, be honest :).

Ty.

Pvp - ignore what retail was like. There are broken classes.  All classes are playable but some have a distinct (broken op) advantage.  Healers suck in pvp.  

Leveling is cake   there is a mop leveling guide for horde in tutorials section if you want

Pve all raids are clearable but all have bugs (many game breaking) players however.....top hear can be bought (chars too) and skill is limited. Finding intro raids is very hard   most raids won't let people who actually need the gear join cuz "too low" because here $$=gear=skill

Server is pay to win.  You want balanced fair and legit pvp play somewhere else.  If you want to have fun pvping and don't mind some classes being bullshit broken then welcome! Pve can be done it just takes patience time or money.   

On 9/22/2018 at 8:40 AM, Madtrucker said:

Pvp - ignore what retail was like. There are broken classes.  All classes are playable but some have a distinct (broken op) advantage.  Healers suck in pvp.  

Leveling is cake   there is a mop leveling guide for horde in tutorials section if you want

Pve all raids are clearable but all have bugs (many game breaking) players however.....top hear can be bought (chars too) and skill is limited. Finding intro raids is very hard   most raids won't let people who actually need the gear join cuz "too low" because here $$=gear=skill

Server is pay to win.  You want balanced fair and legit pvp play somewhere else.  If you want to have fun pvping and don't mind some classes being bullshit broken then welcome! Pve can be done it just takes patience time or money.   

There must be a chance to overcome or equalize p2v players if we try to find good things in quest and dungeons / raids

Am I right ? :D

On 11/19/2018 at 10:04 AM, nikolasimetic said:

There must be a chance to overcome or equalize p2v players if we try to find good things in quest and dungeons / raids

Am I right ? :D

yes there is, as i said all content is clearable but you need a guild or group that doesnt rely completely on the shop

Order of Anarchy is an excellent guild for that

1 person likes this