Shelby

Server Migrations

296 posts in this topic

ruler.png

Hello everyone,

One of the most questions we receive from players and other players coming to Firestorm is if they're able to transfer their characters from other communities to here. We heard you, and we're glad to say we will be allowing server migrations from other servers. Below you can find the information about server migrations;

• Server Migration - Eligibility List:
    • Monster-Wow (7.1.5) to Sylvanas.
    • Wow-Freakz (not compatible with 7.2.5 for the moment).
    • More servers will be added in the future, including BFA servers.

• Server Migration Information:
    • Enter your username and password on that service (Note: You can temporarily change your credentials on that service until the transfer is completed and then revert it back to your old stuff).
      • The characters that you wish to transfer will not have anything affected to them, everything will remain intact.
    • Fill in the form and evidence that is requested on the page (such as: server name, character name, race, class, etc).
    • Two characters can only be transferred to Firestorm.

• Server Migration Conditions - Transferable:
    • Gold will be capped at 10,000 per character.
    • Legendary Items.
    • Items that are bound to the character and in bags will be transferred.
    • All reputations will be transferred (some might not due to incompatibilities).
    • All profession and profession levels will be transferred (not the recipes).

• Server Migration Conditions - Non-Transferable:
    • Characters under level 110.
    • Achievements.
    • Titles.
    • Honor Levels or Prestige.
    • Mounts that are in the shop or not obtainable in-game.
    • Artifact Level and Artifact Power.
    • Equitation levels.
    • Void Storage items.

However, with us providing server migrations you must provide us the information above and fill a small form in. Once your form is filled in, it will be processed and your character will be transferred from that character to our realms and your account.

ruler.png

buttonSM.png

Click the image above to be redirected to the Server Migrations Page (if it doesn't work click here).

6 people like this

Character will be deleted from other server or will stay in both ???

How we can change server if we make mistake ?

What if i have one freakz account with my friend, so we both using that account and he will want transfer his characters too will be it problem?

1 person likes this

"Such hot fixes" "Such updates" "Verry wow!" WHERE ARE THE FIXES!?!? Where are the chanelogs?? Who the hell cares about this? Give us the quality content first,then give us adds like this,all you care is about your shop and us donating you money by credit card,so you can do even more nothing like this,really disgusting,75% of the server is bugged and you are wasting time on this? Bravo Bugstorm and Shopstorm,bravo...Why not fixing some artifact skins or more dungeons/raids new/old we want to farm xmog and achivments,we want to actually play! Not PAY! Disgusting...

Edited by Shiftin
17 people like this

15 minutes ago, Bady77 said:

What if i have one freakz account with my friend, so we both using that account and he will want transfer his characters too will be it problem?

You are going to transfer from freakz to here? Srsly?

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, Blo0d said:

Character will be deleted from other server or will stay in both ???

Your character will remain the same as it was before the transfer/migration.

38 minutes ago, Blo0d said:

How we can change server if we make mistake ?

Send me a private message and i'll help you with that.

19 minutes ago, Bady77 said:

Unfortunately, you can only transfer it once.

8 minutes ago, Shiftin said:

"Such hot fixes" "Such updates" "Verry wow!" WHERE ARE THE FIXES!?!? Where are the chanelogs?? Who the hell cares about this? Give us the quality content first,then give us adds like this,all you care is about your shop and us donating you money by credit card,so you can do even more nothing like this,really disgusting,75% of the server is bugged and you are wasting time on this? Bravo Bugstorm and Shopstorm,bravo...Why not fixing some artifact skins or more dungeons/raids new/old we want to farm,we wang to actually play! Not PAY! Disgusting...

With all due respect sir or ma'am, you can view the live weekly changelog and see what is applied every week on Monday and Thursday.

4 people like this

how much time need until characters is transfered ?? i just migrate here  i have #88 position . Thank you !

when we transfer we should put the server name we transfer from 

will we be able to change race or faction upon transferring here?

5 minutes ago, Inveric said:

Your character will remain the same as it was before the transfer/migration.

Send me a private message and i'll help you with that.

Unfortunately, you can only transfer it once.

With all due respect sir or ma'am, you can view the live weekly changelog and see what is applied every week on Monday or Thursday.

With your due respect i dont care about little things,if you can do something like this(actually nothing,big waste of time) then you can fix EVERYTHING on the server and make it playable!!! Why would i pay you for some mounts/items if i can farm them? Why wont you fix that then? Cuz you dont care i guess,all you care is money money and 30% off... *drops mice*

1 person likes this

And what if i transfer my paladin and monk and my friend transfer to another firestorm server warrior and death knight? can it be like that or not?

How long will take migration ???

16 minutes ago, elciubo said:

how much time need until characters is transfered ?? i just migrate here  i have #88 position . Thank you !

Patience is a virtue they say.

15 minutes ago, badkid said:

when we transfer we should put the server name we transfer from 

You have options on the page to select that.

15 minutes ago, hidaren said:

will we be able to change race or faction upon transferring here?

No, your character will be the same as it was on the other community.

14 minutes ago, Shiftin said:

With your due respect i dont care about little things,if you can do something like this(actually nothing,big waste of time) then you can fix EVERYTHING on the server and make it playable!!! Why would i pay you for some mounts/items if i can farm them? Why wont you fix that then? Cuz you dont care i guess,all you care is money money and 30% off... *drops mice*

It's nice that you don't care but please speak for yourself! This is the most requested feature and asked question from other members of the community who wish to transfer/migrate over to Firestorm. I don't really think you dropped the microphone at all. If you believe you can fix everything, then go apply to be a developer and fix everything! Anyways, you're entitled to your own opinion and I won't waste my time further replying to your comments. Just make sure you're more grateful and appreciate what you have.

7 minutes ago, Blo0d said:

How long will take migration ???

Patience, young padawan.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Inveric said:

No, your character will be the same as it was on the other community.

If u have had added change race option to it, many would transfer for the sake of allied race. But now many will keep playing other servers esp wow-freakz

can i cancel my migration request?

8 minutes ago, Bady77 said:

can i cancel my migration request?

You cannot cancel your request, but you can send me a message and I can cancel it for you. Make sure you provide me the username.

12 minutes ago, Shiftin said:

What i have? The most bugged server in the universe? That i wasted my time and some of my money,while you j*rking off and doing stupid crap...yea bring 30% off for donations... or maybe bring back Boris,f*ck the server even more... and i did drop the mice *BOOM!* now go and put 30% more points for donations,bunch of midgets.

Spoiler

it-is-only-a-game-y-u-heff-to-be-la-mad.

3 people like this

Just angry all ppl why dont w8 a release just take a time the fixed 3 new zone items etc .

This wow script is so hafder thank Old Vanilla ,BC,WotLK script ....JUSt w8 :D and chck end of video 

SOON ------>

FB_IMG_1536152881218.jpg

How long does the Tranfer take ?

Edited by Elkokaino

29 minutes ago, Elkokaino said:

How long does the Tranfer take ?

You should be able to check what position you were, when you reaches #1 it means you are next.

15 minutes ago, Alan said:

You should be able to check what position you were, when you reaches #1 it means you are next.

191 for 2 hours 

can u do it faster ? i wanna play for ever on this server ;D so i want then my main char here ;D

5 hours ago, Shiftin said:

cant fix everything, higher risk of being taken down by blizzard. one person decided to fully script the whole game as a server, immediately got taken down. 

*drops rats* 

i am 67 in que atm but @Inveric can we get argus finaly please there is nothing to do everyone want new content and new patch 

Can I transfer multiple characters?

Edit: Sorry stupid question, read all the rules over again.

Edited by GravityC

my items in bank will be transform too with bags ?