remeh

Shadowpriest 1 shotting everything.

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can someone tell me how this priest can run around and 1-shot me in battlegrounds? Im playing on a 921 resto druid on sylvanas, and I don't understand how his attack can hit me for that amount of damage.

1shot.jpg

Edited by remeh

If you look closely it is seems that the damaged have been rounded back to negative, a stack overflow, which shouldn't be possible in normal gameplay.

You might want to see whether it is a bug or hackers, with the ever increasing number of bug in bugstorm, normally this should be the telltale of hacker, but anything is possible in bugstorm.

On 7/5/2018 at 5:30 PM, Verpal said:

If you look closely it is seems that the damaged have been rounded back to negative, a stack overflow, which shouldn't be possible in normal gameplay.

You might want to see whether it is a bug or hackers, with the ever increasing number of bug in bugstorm, normally this should be the telltale of hacker, but anything is possible in bugstorm.

i also believe warrior have bug that makes his some of his skills has 0 cooldown he just jump near me and spam like 50 skill in 2 sec and im dead

Edited by omarx