Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cara

Greymane Design Changes

16 posts in this topic

Greymane Needs:

•  Remove requirement for wearing 2 Legendaries.

Note: Order resources barely dropp and forcing people to farm 9.100 Order Resources
      in order to equip 2 Legendaries on a PvP Realm isn't a good choice.

• Add the vendors "Lieutenant Surtess" & "Captain Roberts" in Starter Area to Greymane.

Note: They sell transmog, Tabards and enchants. They exist on Sylvanas. I don't know why
      they shouldn't exist on Greymane as well.

•  Add the Vendor "Marshal Frazer" to Starter Arena on Greymane.

Note: You can remove the normal gear, due to free s3 vendor, which would be abused to obtain free 880+ gear.
      But add elite gear at least.

•  Lower the requirement costs for Illusions, Enchants & Gems.

Suggestions:

• Glyphs: 5 Mark of Honor
  • Enchants: 35 Mark of Honor
  • Illusions: 60 Mark of Honor for normal ones; 75 Mark of Honor for Glorious Tyranny & Primal Victory.
  • Mounts: 80 Mark of Honor for casual mounts; 120 Mark of Honor for Gladiator Mounts.

Note: The prices are ridiculous at the moment and unrealistic. I've done more than 100 wins
      on 4 characters and i don't have 200 Marks of Honor in total... Plus you removed the daily quests,
      which allowed people to get an maximum of 50 Marks of Honors daily.

• Add more Mounts

Suggestion:

• Ratstallion - 138387 
  • Flametalon of Alysrazor - 71665
  • Reins of the Corrupted Dreadwing - 123974
  • Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - 69224
  • Corrupted Egg of Millagazor - 69230
  • Felfire Hawk - 69226
  • Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 52200
  • Flameward Hippogryph - 69213
  • Defiled Reins - 141216
  • Crimson Water Strider - 87791
  • Flameward Hippogryph - 69213
  • Fossilized Raptor - 60954
  • Grand Expedition Yak - 84101
  • Invincible - 50818
  • Winged Guardian - 69846

Note: All of them for the suggested amount above. 80 Mark of Honors for each Mount.

• Add previous Gladiator Tabards.

List:

• Relentless Gladiator's Tabard - 49086
  • Furious Gladiator's Tabard - 45983
  • Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard - 51534
  • Primal Gladiator's Tabard - 115972
  • Wild Gladiator's Tabard (Horde) - 127365
  • Wild Gladiator's Tabard (Alliance) - 127366
  • Warmongering Gladiator's Tabard (Horde) - 127371
  • Warmongering Gladiator's Tabard (Alliance) - 127369

Note: These Tabards aren't currently avaiable anywhere, not even on Shop.
          They are really unique and a part of PvP. They should 100% be obtainable.

Suggestion: 1.800 in rated 2v2/3v3 or Rated Battlegrounds 50 Marks of Honor for each Tabard.

• Add the old daily quests back to Greymane or created new ones, so people have the oppertunity, to farm Marks of Honors daily, instead of having to deal with the bugged reward system, which rarely ever dropps Marks of Honor.

• Add the old (WoD Tournament) Transmog System on Greymane

Note: Transmog Vendors on Greymane currently do not exist at all, and they are a huge part of a PvP Realm in my opinion.
      Something players aim for and a motivation. There always have been a part of all PvP Realms i played with on every server.
      I think a transmog system like we had back in WoD Tournament would be a great addition to this realm.

• Apply a fix to Legendaries. Currently you can't use Illusions on Legendaries.
  • Apply a fix to Illusions. Some Illusions aren't acc wide. They all supposed to be acc-wide.

Theres still some improvements, which have to be done, but these are major ones, which in my opinion should be considered
and are really important for the Realm.

Let me know, what you you people think about this. Open to any suggestions/changes.

Edited by Cara
3 people like this

I love suggestions about Mark of Honor. Why i have them if I can't use other than tmog

Totally agree with everything.

GIVE US DAMN TABARDS!!!

No tabards should be given at all from past expansions.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Zullgod said:

No tabards should be given at all from past expansions.

Why not? This isn’t live. This is a custom PvP realm. PvP tabards are a part of PvP and has always been on every single instant PvP realm i have played on in the past. Relentless and Furious Tabards are from wotlk. No one played Firestorm during wotlk, so there was never an opportunity to obtain these Tabards. Absolute 0 reason to not make them obtainable for players, unless you can give me a reason why they shouldn’t add Tabards from previous expansion, which they btw already do for some Tabards on the shop.

You cannot compare live, to a custom instant PvP realm in any aspect.

Edited by Cara

why should u get a bunch of stuff u dont deserve? all the mounts, all the transmog, u don't deserve thoes things, because u didnt farm em... makes no sens to give it for free
You should ask for a vendor that sells prev. rank1 titles for marks of honor now while you are add it. that would make as much sens as this nonsens

Are you retarded? People aren't playing on an instant 110 PvP server to farm transmog and mounts, people are playing to PvP. Obviously elite glad transmogs shouldn't be sold for free, but random pieces of plate/leather/cloth armor should be. 

Please don't type when your IQ is actually less than 80. 

1 person likes this

Please keep this thread clean and untoxic. You can argue in a friendly manner. 

I knew that people who have their main on Greymane were lazy to level up... but this is too  much xDxDxD

7 hours ago, Roderlay said:

I knew that people who have their main on Greymane were lazy to level up... but this is too  much xDxDxD

Has absolutely nothing to do with being lazy to level up. I have every class at 110 on Sylvanas, but i do not play it, neither i am interested to do so. 

I don’t like the PvE of the game, which is why i play on Greymane. I don’t have to worry about farming Honor Talents or Gear, in order to queue arena or a battleground. Which i have to do on Sylvanas. I think that makes quiet sense. 

Regardless the level part and starter gear. On Sylvanas you get way better gear and faster traits due to PvE than on Greymane. PvE isn’t an opportunity for us, which makes people from Sylvanas have a huge advantage over us. There’s a lot of others stuff as well. Such as having the opportunity to obliterate gear etc. 

Edited by Cara

On 2/6/2018 at 4:53 AM, GUCCIRYCH said:

Are you retarded? People aren't playing on an instant 110 PvP server to farm transmog and mounts, people are playing to PvP. Obviously elite glad transmogs shouldn't be sold for free, but random pieces of plate/leather/cloth armor should be. 

Please don't type when your IQ is actually less than 80. 

well then u dont get vanity items now do you idiot.. they are called VANITY for a reason, it's not necessary, its just something u want, for the soul reason of you wanting them, that is not a reason to give it to you. if u want something u earn it.. u dont earn it by clicking "create new char" or buying them with a currency u get from doing bg's

Hello,

I did read it all, it looks legit and I'm ok with most of the features, except for adding more mounts without any requirement but mark.
Do you guys have some ideas about making more daily quests ? We could do it if there are suggestions.

1 person likes this

Exactly gearing in greymane is really a problem for a pvp realm..

Ahoy!

As Thear already said, most of the changes you suggested are alright. We will have to make some thoughts about mounts tho. Anyways, I'll start working on implementing these ideas and we can talk about the mounts later on.

Cheers!

1 person likes this

I dont really play on Greymane much, but these changes seem good to me.

As for the mounts, you could add the need for a certain rating  in order to buy them (along with the marks) or you could give some as a reward for the top teams with a monthly/2 or 3 months rotation.

For the dailies you could make it so that they give marks for wins in bgs/arenas, kill x amount of enemy players or doing bg objectives ( like cap flag 3x in wsg, or defend 3 bases in ab etc).

Edited by qwerty
spellcheck