Cara

PvP Community Discord Server

7 posts in this topic

Hello.

I've recognized that a lot of people on Sylvanas and Greymane are lacking of finding people to play pvp with. 

Trade chats are barely even used anymore and no one uses the Looking For Group Tool. I am not even sure if it works, but i personally have never seen someone signing in there and i checked couple of times, as i was trying to find people. Making seperate trade chat channels for 4 langauges doesn't make this easier as well. 

So all that being said, i have spent some time and created a PVP Community Discord Server for Sylvanas and Greymane. 

People can link their armorys and  will be added the relevant role based on their class and rating/title history. This way it’s easy to find people on their same level or if they are looking for a specific class to play with, they will just recognize it by its role color.

But they can also type in general pvp chats and have extra channels for LFG, based of their faction. without having to read useless stuff which is being flooded on Firestorm Discord on daily basis.. Making it really hard for people to get their messag read. I've seen few people trying to look for partners on Firestorm's discord, but it doesn't really get recognized due to the spam and the amount of people typing.

There will also be Expert players who have gotten multiple rank 1 on Firestorm already and 2.400+ on Live. They will answer your questions if you have any and help you out on your way to Glad! :D

But more of that will be found on the Discord Server.

If you are interested, come and join the Discord Server. Let's chat, hang out and look together for partners to play with. You are more than free to invite your Friends to the server.
Firestorm Staff members are also more than welcome to join.

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/zSRY8CC

Regards.

Edited by Cara
1 person likes this

Good idea...I hope you manage to grow the discord community and turn it into something big and helpful. Good luck.

1 person likes this

@Cara That's a pretty good idea, if u want any kind of help. I am here :)

1 person likes this

Thanks guys.

Oha drama discord :3

We are already 33 Members. Let’s go, get that 100!!

On 5/25/2018 at 5:59 PM, Cara said:

Hello.

I've recognized that a lot of people on Sylvanas and Greymane are lacking of finding people to play pvp with. 

Trade chats are barely even used anymore and no one uses the Looking For Group Tool. I am not even sure if it works, but i personally have never seen someone signing in there and i checked couple of times, as i was trying to find people. Making seperate trade chat channels for 4 langauges doesn't make this easier as well. 

So all that being said, i have spent some time and created a PVP Community Discord Server for Sylvanas and Greymane. 

People can link their armorys and  will be added the relevant role based on their class and rating/title history. This way it’s easy to find people on their same level or if they are looking for a specific class to play with, they will just recognize it by its role color.

But they can also type in general pvp chats and have extra channels for LFG, based of their faction. without having to read useless stuff which is being flooded on Firestorm Discord on daily basis.. Making it really hard for people to get their messag read. I've seen few people trying to look for partners on Firestorm's discord, but it doesn't really get recognized due to the spam and the amount of people typing.

There will also be Expert players who have gotten multiple rank 1 on Firestorm already and 2.400+ on Live. They will answer your questions if you have any and help you out on your way to Glad! :D

But more of that will be found on the Discord Server.

If you are interested, come and join the Discord Server. Let's chat, hang out and look together for partners to play with. You are more than free to invite your Friends to the server.
Firestorm Staff members are also more than welcome to join.

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/zSRY8CC

Regards.

it said invite invalid