Shelby

Legion: Tomb of Sargeras

28 posts in this topic

5XlT1o6.jpg

Hello,

We'll be releasing the raid on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 at 18:00 (CET) on Sylvanas. The raid will be available in all modes except for Mythic Mode and Mythic will arrive a few weeks later. If you're encountering an issue or bug with the raid, let us know by filling in a small form and reply to this thread.

• Raid Difficulty: 
  • Summary of Events:
    • Explain what happened here, how to reproduce the issue!
  • What should happen on Retail:
    • Your explanation here of what happens on Retail.
  • Evidence:
    • A screenshot, video or anything else that can provide more insight to your report.

Thank you for your feedback and support, good luck in your fight in this raid.

1 person likes this

We think that first boss doesnt drop loot (18 players in raid without loot) second is okay and third we didnt make cause the tactic and time of players. First two bosses are without spell bugs or visual bugs 

Edited by Yander
3 people like this

The loot from the raid is not min 900 ilvl ... never mind that i got only legendary gold from the 1st one , but there were noone who got 900 ... 890 max ; from the second boss i got 885 .. 

1 person likes this

@fonsy841 Report it here, please.

Edited by Garthenz

Closed door after sisters defeated

2 people like this

Good afternoon sir, i don't know if it's reported but the desolate host boss is very very bugged , people that gets into the etheral phase can't hit anything and the people outside that phase, in the physical zone, they still receive damage over and over again from the ethereal phase.  
also the sisters after you kill them (you have to kill them in order to open the door) all of a sudden they enter in combat again (the spirits remaining) and you can't exit from combat until everybody wipes, after that the door closes and you can't pass to the next boss (desolate host)

can provide a video to support it
5 people like this

Henlo, so first of all, Soul Queen Dejahna cast Quietus even if ppl take the spiritual font and get into Spiritual realm.

Ppl from both realms can interact through some spells like aoe healing (wild growth etc) 

also when the boss cast Soulbind it suddenly stop casting quietus till those players get together, when the debuff finishes, Soul Queen Dejahna start casting Quietus again.

sometimes when u swap realms u get ur cooldowns reset (BL, battleres, personal cd, etc) 

when soul queen dejahna cast Wailing souls, dont do any damage 
WoWScrnShot_080118_164408.thumb.jpg.2129b88d4ada88c9cd208995293199a4.jpg
in this screenshot u can se how im in spirit realm and dont get any damage from wailing souls, then the boss again cast quietus.

all the other abilitys seems like working fine, or cant test bc damage is way to high

WoWScrnShot_080118_164656.thumb.jpg.4f9059bc8571268773f1a4dbea7c6db3.jpg

when u wipe adds stay there somehow, cant attack (invalid target).

2 people like this

Deberían arreglar el bug de pasada a los nuevos bosses, por el cual, después de derrotar al boss de hermanas de la luna no se puede llegar al siguiente boss,  arreglen ese bug si es posible.

1 person likes this

Desolate host people in the corporeal realm can't attack the big boss which makes the boss unkillable 

rgh

sde3

lol

xD

During some out tries on maiden nm, she was randomly switching sides, without any casts or anything

Kil'jaeden, we killed him 5x but after I want to loot, I just can't it says "the object is busy" , I don't know if it's my problem, because others are getting loot... What I should do

1 hour ago, GandalfuvOcas said:

Kil'jaeden, we killed him 5x but after I want to loot, I just can't it says "the object is busy" , I don't know if it's my problem, because others are getting loot... What I should do

LFR doesnt count, we are talking about real raiding ;)

Maiden:

1. She can accidently switch side at any cases without any casts or shit.
  2. When you are marked with Light or Fel there are supposed to be few second delay before making this debuff be triggered with different colored one.
  3. If you are tank and you are getting knocked up, boss shouldn't follow you to the sky.
  4. Sphere's that appearing in intermission are spawning randomly. During some pulls the can be pretty close to each other, during other pulls they can be pretty separated from each other, and during some the can be literally be inside of each other.

Sisters reset anytime you continue raiding after regroup, when we have already killed them.

Edited by Shamp
1 person likes this

• Raid Difficulty: Tomb of Sargeras 10 man normal.
  • Summary of Events:
    • After we defeated sisters , we took the passage just next to sisters of the moon to go to the following boss ; the desolate host. The door opened when we defeated sisters .However, after a few seconds, the door just closed . This bug can be reproduced by defeating Sisters of the moon, taking the direct passage to the desolate host and waiting for a few seconds on the stairs. 
    • Once sisters of the moon have been defeated, the door allowing direct passage to the Desolate Host should remain open.

• Raid Difficulty: Normal
  • Summary of Events:
    • Sundering Doom and Doomed Sundering deal way to much damage to the opposite realm(the realm that sees the purple swirly thing). You can take a look at the video below provided as evidence(at 31:31).  Here it seems that no matter how far you are from the boss when he casts it, it will still hit you a bunch. I'm not sure bout the calculations.
    • As shown in the video from Fatboss (at 9:29, you can see the players in the spirit realm are just as far as the swirly thing is taking the area), you do not need to go way to much back from the boss when the purple swirly thing is being cast, and the damage is not so big.
  • Evidence:
    • Below a video from today's run, 3-4 runs, you can take a look at all of them, or the time which was specified in the above section.
1 person likes this

On Desolate Host you can't switch between realms more then 1 time, Spiritual Font can't be used in spirit realm which makes boss unkillable in heroic

^ I can almost confirm this, although it usually happens after a wipe, but after the 3rd wipe you can click the Spiritual Font again, or it is quite random ?
It surely is kinda bugged.

Is there a fix for Avatar reseting coming anytime soon? 

On 01/08/2018 at 10:28 PM, Fonolax said:
Good afternoon sir, i don't know if it's reported but the desolate host boss is very very bugged , people that gets into the etheral phase can't hit anything and the people outside that phase, in the physica Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBoxl zone, they still receive damage over and over again from the ethereal phase.  
also the sisters after you kill them (you have to kill them in order to open the door) all of a sudden they enter in combat again (the spirits remaining) and you can't exit from combat until everybody wipes, after that the door closes and you can't pass to the next boss (desolate host)

can provide a video to support it

We'll be releasing the raid on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 at 18:00 (CET) on Sylvanas. The raid will be available in all modes except for Mythic Mode and Mythic will arrive a few weeks later. If you're encountering an issue or bug with the raid, let us know by filling in a small form and reply to this thread.

Edited by NITAFIDAWA

Aegwynn used this sacred temple of Elune to lock away the defeated Sargeras’ avatar. She hoped it would remain dormant, buried deep within the earth, but the lure of power has continued to draw foul entities to this site. When Gul’dan reentered the tomb, he tore down Aegwynn’s wards and opened a doorway for the Legion to invade. Now the fel army tears at the vault, hoping to reclaim their master’s power. shareit app vidmate

^ I can almost confirm this, although it usually happens after a wipe, but after the 3rd wipe you can click the Spiritual Font again, or it is quite random ?