Shelby

7.3.5, Friends, Tomb of Sargeras, and ....

69 posts in this topic

On ‎18‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 0:03 AM, tweek said:

yeah beacuse last time boris was here there was 9000 players stable for 3 months.. great logic mah dude u have.. keep talking :)

man tell me i wanted to see those 9000 Players online with boris...but those crashes every 5min showed me always 0 Players on xD i guess yeah they forgot to add the 900 before the 0...was a realy smart move to implent those 100 Things on a Server which is not stable atm xD god damn god give them brains

They expected 8,000 people BUT 3,000 people is too much right???? So now there's a queue LOL

is it possible to recruit an already 110 player and get the benefit? And what's the trait limit for double artifact points bonus?

I have both Firestorm addons enabled and can send invite for RaF, but nobody is receiving the invitation emails...

Why is this not working?

And like someone else said, i only see the icon with the hands shaking and not the reward icon. Is that only visible AFTER you have recruited a friend?

11 hours ago, Ghia said:

I have both Firestorm addons enabled and can send invite for RaF, but nobody is receiving the invitation emails...

Why is this not working?

And like someone else said, i only see the icon with the hands shaking and not the reward icon. Is that only visible AFTER you have recruited a friend?

if its Hotmail outlook, it won't work! most companies having issues with Microsoft emails

I have recruited 2 friends, they got the email, they made the accounts and joined the game, I invited them to party and everything but we didnt get any benefit... So isnt it working yet or what? Also I tryied sending the email with different chars but atill no benefits.

Installed the addon, game says it out of date, so enabled load anyway, but it won't show up on Social widow to IaF, does it only work for the Legion expansion? I'm playing WotLK.

On 5/20/2018 at 1:43 PM, Phalsadoom said:

Installed the addon, game says it out of date, so enabled load anyway, but it won't show up on Social widow to IaF, does it only work for the Legion expansion? I'm playing WotLK.

Recruit a friend is only available on Sylvanas.

i missed boris while i had no internet, i want to fucking kill myself

Is there anybody who wants to recuit me for bonus?
If u r interested leave a pm.

when does come Boris back again? And can i use him again with another char? Would be great :)

3 hours ago, Soziophobia said:

when does come Boris back again? And can i use him again with another char? Would be great :)

These are promotions, he comes when he comes.

Seems like there is a bug with RAF, my son and I had it working. We decided to change classes and remake our chars and yet we are not getting the RAF to work now? What could the issue be?

This recruit system need to send link friend than he download game ? Because i just ttoday tell friend to download here game I guess he will not delete game and take downlod again just I can get mount xD

It is a great idea. :D

On 18.05.2018 at 0:15 AM, Inveric said:
Information: Remember that you need the GMTickets and Firestorm Addon to do the Recruit-a-Friend Program.  Download it here!

Hello,

In our prior announcement, we stated that we're working on a new Recruit-a-Friend system. The new Recruit-a-Friend system includes perks for the recruit and you for recruiting your friend to the server. You both will receive rewards while you play together and do various things in-game. Down below is a list of the perks and a small preview of the Recruit-a-Friend system.

ab630512196b69e5e17ef51ef9cebeaf.png

ZVmTGzn.png

Recruit-a-Friend Perks:

• Teleport
    • You will receive a bonus ability that can be used to teleport your character to your recruit.
  • Experience Bonus
    • Experience gained will be increased for you and your recruit while playing together.
  • Artifact Power Bonus
    • Artifact Power received from tokens will be doubled for you and your recruit, until Artifact Power level 35 is reached.
  • Nethershards Bonus
    • Nethershards loot will be enhanced for you and your recruit while playing together.
  • Loot Bonus
    • Loot received from Instances will have a chance for you and your recruit to double while playing together.
  • Share your Luck
    • The first Legendary Item you or your recruit receives while playing together, will lead to the other also receiving a Legendary Item. This option only is available for your first recruit, afterwards it won't be available anymore.
  • Bonus Honor
    • Conquer the battlegrounds together, and your honor gained will be increased while playing together!
  • Max Level Rewards
    • Upon your recruit reaching max level, the referrer will be presented with options to choose from selected rewards, such as mounts and other.

How to invite your friends:

Reveal hidden contents

Attention will need the FIRESTORM Addons ACTIVATED, Download and extract the contents inside your wow folder

After this in the interface, you will see two icons as shown below! Follow the steps and your friends will receive an email with your invitation!

rafrewards.jpg

friends.jpg

ndShS8o.jpg

Tomb of Sargeras:

• The first wing of Tomb of Sargeras will open on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 with Heroic, Normal modes available. Here are the three bosses you will meet in the encounter; GorothHarjatan, and Mistress Sassz'ine.

Loot and achievements will be available. Mythic and Raid Finder modes will be available several weeks later.

Rfo2eY0.jpgReturn of Boris:

• Did someone say Boris? I'm finally back, and I don't come alone. Boris will be available on Friday, May 18th, 2018 at 16:00 (CET) until Monday, May 21st at 23:59 (CET). Boris will be present on all realms, and he will offer you a maximum level character with a set of equipment on the expansion of your choice.

You don't want to miss out on this!

• How to receive your boost!
    • Just log in and create a new character. As soon as you enter in game you will see Boris (image above) in the starting zones and main cities, talk to him and your character will be upgraded to maximum level with everything you need to start your adventures!
      • Remember Boris is only available once so make sure you don't use it on the wrong character
      • Allied Races are not able to use this offer.

On 18.05.2018 at 0:15 AM, Inveric said:
Information: Remember that you need the GMTickets and Firestorm Addon to do the Recruit-a-Friend Program.  Download it here!

Hello,

In our prior announcement, we stated that we're working on a new Recruit-a-Friend system. The new Recruit-a-Friend system includes perks for the recruit and you for recruiting your friend to the server. You both will receive rewards while you play together and do various things in-game. Down below is a list of the perks and a small preview of the Recruit-a-Friend system.

ZVmTGzn.png

Recruit-a-Friend Perks:

• Teleport
    • You will receive a bonus ability that can be used to teleport your character to your recruit.
  • Experience Bonus
    • Experience gained will be increased for you and your recruit while playing together.
  • Artifact Power Bonus
    • Artifact Power received from tokens will be doubled for you and your recruit, until Artifact Power level 35 is reached.
  • Nethershards Bonus
    • Nethershards loot will be enhanced for you and your recruit while playing together.
  • Loot Bonus
    • Loot received from Instances will have a chance for you and your recruit to double while playing together.
  • Share your Luck
    • The first Legendary Item you or your recruit receives while playing together, will lead to the other also receiving a Legendary Item. This option only is available for your first recruit, afterwards it won't be available anymore.
  • Bonus Honor
    • Conquer the battlegrounds together, and your honor gained will be increased while playing together!
  • Max Level Rewards
    • Upon your recruit reaching max level, the referrer will be presented with options to choose from selected rewards, such as mounts and other.

How to invite your friends:

Reveal hidden contents

Attention will need the FIRESTORM Addons ACTIVATED, Download and extract the contents inside your wow folder

After this in the interface, you will see two icons as shown below! Follow the steps and your friends will receive an email with your invitation!

rafrewards.jpg

friends.jpg

ndShS8o.jpg

Tomb of Sargeras:

• The first wing of Tomb of Sargeras will open on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 with Heroic, Normal modes available. Here are the three bosses you will meet in the encounter; GorothHarjatan, and Mistress Sassz'ine.

Loot and achievements will be available. Mythic and Raid Finder modes will be available several weeks later.

Rfo2eY0.jpgReturn of Boris:

• Did someone say Boris? I'm finally back, and I don't come alone. Boris will be available on Friday, May 18th, 2018 at 16:00 (CET) until Monday, May 21st at 23:59 (CET). Boris will be present on all realms, and he will offer you a maximum level character with a set of equipment on the expansion of your choice.

You don't want to miss out on this!

• How to receive your boost!
    • Just log in and create a new character. As soon as you enter in game you will see Boris (image above) in the starting zones and main cities, talk to him and your character will be upgraded to maximum level with everything you need to start your adventures!
      • Remember Boris is only available once so make sure you don't use it on the wrong character
      • Allied Races are not able to use this offer.

WHERE IS BORIS

Teleport

Seems like i havn't received the extra teleport.

Hi. When does Argus come??

Sorry i have all addons required on and i still not recive the email. Pls help me