Shelby

Legion: Upgrading to 7.3.5

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VentusMusic said:

Is there a chance that we get a Boris event in the near future ?

Chance maybe . But i dont think Boris is coming, but these lags, dc i hope they will give him to us as compensation, price :D

1 hour ago, sethzero said:

Im sorry dude but you are writing bullshit. I played 7.3.5 on global server and had 50-60 FPS, here i have 20-30 FPS even without addons.
Im pretty sure that FPS here is somehow related to server files, not mentioning ping spiking like monkey on lsd.
So we have to wait for GMs to fix this, end of story.

I guess I am wrong:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2368118-fps-drop-since-7-3-5

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=7.3.5+low+fps

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=7.3.5+fps+drop

The latency / lag spikes / delays are mostly caused by the debug mode. They enable the debug mode to figure out what is crashing the server. Eventually the debug mode would be permanently disabled and the server can breath. Though, what they will not be able to fix is your FPS. Just get used to the idea that the 7.1.5 is far better than the 7.3.5. Lower your graphics settings if your computer cannot handle the new client. I personally did on my laptop.

On 5/7/2018 at 5:15 PM, kika said:

any1 have an idea why its back to 7.1.5? i updated last night to 7.3.5 now its back again? and it sys theres no realms when i log on any1 maybe have an idea?

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Elayin said:

Chance maybe . But i dont think Boris is coming, but these lags, dc i hope they will give him to us as compensation, price :D

OK , will wait for it ,leveling is a pain right now and i dont play a class i dont know . I just wanna play the Legion content .  Lets just hope Boris comes fast . :D

On 5/5/2018 at 3:07 AM, Shelby said:

The game will indeed be automaticaly updated to 7.3.5 with the launcher monday, however the first time you will start the game it will take between 5 and 30 minutes to download the missing 7.3.5 game data (the Firestorm Launcher will just update the executables to 7.3.5 and install the news required addons).

If your game have already downloaded the 7.3.5 data while you was playing on the PTR all you have to do is Follow the method #4 (download the .zip patch, extract it into your actual game folder and start the game with Firestorm.exe).

There is not patcher that download the game data, the game itself download the missing data the first time you launch it in streaming so you can't really see the speed.

However the game download it directly on the blizzard CDN so you can expect a very good speed ;) 

Someone help me plz.

I downloaded the minimal client and extracted into old 7.1.5 file. Then I run the firestorm.exe as a adminstrator. I can play 7.3.5 while downloading. But it keep downloading more than full client size. Now my current file size is over 54GB and still downloading. Am I doing something wrong? or Is it normal? Seriously need help or advices. Our internet is so expensive.

:(

Thanks.

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, BakaChan said:

Someone help me plz.

I downloaded the minimal client and extracted into old 7.1.5 file. Then I run the firestorm.exe as a adminstrator. I can play 7.3.5 while downloading. But it keep downloading more than full client size. Now my current file size is over 54GB and still downloading. Am I doing something wrong? or Is it normal? Seriously need help or advices. Our internet is so expensive.

:(

Thanks.

Ge the full torrent there is no way around it.

https://firestorm-servers.com/welcome/play

I have Blizzard data file. Can I play firestorm 7.3.5 with blizzard data file?

Full torrent will cost me so much.😩😩😩

I CANT PLAY GAME I CHOOSE LANGUAGE THEN IT TAKES LIKE 10 MINS TO START AND THEN IT IS WHITE SCREEN AND IT JUST SAYS GAME IS NOT RESPONDING WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO!?!?!??!?!!

You have to wait like 30-40 minutes.. Because some game data is downloaded during the start up.

Anyone else has lag problem? it is UNPLAYABLE with 5k lag all the time. Please fix it 

I have a problem with armor that gets on 110 lvl in void elf. I have a character on 110lvl void elf and I do not know what to do to get it. Please help me as soon as possible :)

Hello guys, does anyone of you has a problem where u cant connect to realms? "no realms are currently available" 

So, umm, the release of the new patch went horribly. Past a week since release the server has lowered most people's FPS to the point of looking at pictures instead of playing a computer game, lag spikes ALL the time and constant disconnections. Basically, at the moment, the server is in shambles. Don't know why you would rush to release a patch that is full of bugs and major issues like this, but oh well. Does ANYBODY  know if there is a final date in which the server would be normal, because to be honest ,a lot of people don't want to even login to play while it is in this state.

The FPS is caused by the client Katanax. Firestorm has nothing to do with it. Blame it on those horrible people are Blizzard who cannot make a patch to solve this issue. Do not expect a patch from Blizzard, since they are moving with BFA.

1 person likes this

On 5/7/2018 at 5:26 PM, Thear said:

Sylvanas and Greymane were successfully updated to 7.3.5 and are now online.
We expect some instabilities on the 1st day and we will perform hotfixes as we go !

Have a nice day and enjoy the new content with your friends

you guys upgrade patch but the website shop still is old please put new titles transmog sets" mounts and pets or maybe toy box and tabards in the site.

can we be diverse? thank you.

Heyy guys.. im rly only one who have problems with full client torrent?

Question here fór you, do i need to download firestorm launcher if i downloads full Torrent ? + I Gotta wtf file from 7.1.5.

Downloaded the full client... got 4 things there Data, Interface, Mac.zip and Firestorm (launcher or something) so i went and clicked on the firestorm folder and anti viruses or even Windows defender just deleted that folder... idk, it was mistakenely considered as a virus or something... did some of you experience the same problem ? 

Edited by Bestlockever

When downloading form Battle.net, should I also complete the background downloading ? 

Bez názvu.png

firstorm torrent indeed give virus detect but if u getting error the cas plz stop download from site

dear kids,

firestorm cant resolve any issue of that

so if u guys want to play free from cas error

https://mega.nz/#!O0RnWCgQ!afmpNa2aMEoAAU9jjegu8DMki-ZOF4O_C_oM00z9Hcw

download this dont use launcher use wtf go  Firestorm.wtf then copy into 

SET portal "legion.logon.firestorm-servers.com"

wow 64.exe  than change language eng inside game

say thank you legendracu... u guys play because of me

Edited by legendreaper

After re-downloading the game my Firestorm 64.exe has been deleted by my antivirus and if i try to extract the 64 bit launcher from the minimal client i dont have permission to PASTE ANYTHING into the wow folder so can someone give me a separate link for it?

On 7/7/2018 at 5:52 AM, legendreaper said:

firstorm torrent indeed give virus detect but if u getting error the cas plz stop download from site

dear kids,

Tyvm this actually worked great. I had given up a couple weeks ago. 

On 7/7/2018 at 8:52 AM, legendreaper said:

dear kids,

Not sure I get this, but I am defenitely having this problem and downloaded that file without success....
What am I supposed to do? PAsting that whole thing in the folder in which I have the downloaded file from the server (Wow 7.3.5) or just launch from there? Maximum I had was a black screen and a non working game...