Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IRubyxz@gmail.com

[Declined] sugestions to improve the resolution of the bugs

4 posts in this topic

hi to everyone, im IRuby and im actually studing programation in spain, i want to suggest some things or tips to the devs if they did it yet than np gg, I just want to say that probably the things that they can do to be better is do backups of all because the whole big error of the server its that when u fix it there appeared 3 more bugs if the backup doned before will fix it its a good tip to look at what can u do to refix what u did wrong and the other suggestion its about getting some testers that test the buggs, it can make the difference if the devs can do they work easly and the testers their work its about dividing the work in 2 to get more efective success, and thats all what i will suggest for now i hope someone important can see this.

wait what?

you had to actually study programming to suggest the idea to make backups and to test resolved bugs before release????

OMG get the president or someone more important, this man has revolutionised the known world of game servers!

No one has ever done this before! You are a genius....................................................................................not.

Tell them maybe like they could make a bugtracker system to record bugs reported by players ^^ I bet they have never thought about that before.

Or tell them that they need a server to run an online game ^^

Man I should study programming, maybe I can suggest then things too that no one has ever thought of.

8 hours ago, IRubyxz@gmail.com said:

hi to everyone, im IRuby and im actually studing programation in spain, i want to suggest some things or tips to the devs if they did it yet than np gg, I just want to say that probably the things that they can do to be better is do backups of all because the whole big error of the server its that when u fix it there appeared 3 more bugs if the backup doned before will fix it its a good tip to look at what can u do to refix what u did wrong and the other suggestion its about getting some testers that test the buggs, it can make the difference if the devs can do they work easly and the testers their work its about dividing the work in 2 to get more efective success, and thats all what i will suggest for now i hope someone important can see this.

Already Been done.

you dont say 2