Cpt. Shampooing

The Nighthold

50 posts in this topic

624401-the-nighthold.jpg

Hi everybody!

Starting today or tomorrow, The Nighthold will be opened for some weeks of testing purpose!

Of course, a test period always means that you won't be able to receive any kind of reward for killing bosses in those difficulties, no loot, no achievement and no points for legendary items. The only thing you'll receive is the satisfaction to help our development team by reporting encountered issues.

At the moment, only the first wing is fully scripted, the other wings are still under development, but should be finished soon.

If you encounter any kind of issues, you can send us a report this way:

• Raid difficulty:
  • How to reproduce the issue:
    • What happened:
    • What should happen on retail:
  • Screenshot, video record or anything else that might bring more details on your report.

Thank you for your support, and good luck in your fights during the pursuit of Gul'Dan.

3 people like this

Well I peed my pants....

2 people like this

Is it me or the server is constantly crashing due to the patch ?

I think it's you. I just restarted Sylvanas & Greymane to apply all the changes related to the opening of Nighthold, half an hour ago.

Yes indeed actually i fixed it with unstucking my character, keep up the good work !

1 person likes this

I'm having the same crash problem. I did what you said, but after some time it came back to give the same error (WOW51900319).

1 person likes this

Indeed there is a problem, it's not a server crash, but a client crash. We're currently working on a solution, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 person likes this

1st boss: Scorpyron

The only issue so far is :

We still take damage & the knockback from Shockwave even when taking cover behind Crystale

18 hours ago, Cpt. Shampooing said:

The only thing you'll receive is the satisfaction to help our development team by reporting encountered issues.

Sure, let players do your job and also act cocky  about it.

4 hours ago, Majestik88 said:

Well, don't do it then?

2 people like this

SI claro, con gusto ayudare a mejorar el juego =D

12 hours ago, Majestik88 said:

Retard

20 hours ago, Cpt. Shampooing said:

Well, don't do it then?

You don't get it do you. Never saw another server who releases raids or dungeons and expects players to check them for bugs (which Dev. team should do) and give nothing in reward. I understand loot and titles/achievment's arn't fair to give since they might not be achieved in the intended way and get an easier advantage over other players who will play after raid is bug free. But make a reward system, motivate the players to work with you, not for you. Give some points, give a crappy pet or a mount or you figure it out, for the ones who submit a defined number of bugs/exploits etc. You are giving away pixels. Not hard to give a mount or a transmog item. I saw this is very hard for you to do, since day 1 of Sylvanas. You promised custom Title,Mount and a pet for those who log on Sylvanas launch day. When you saw how many players logged (5000 aprox.) you didn't bother to give us the mount, expecting for us to donate for it. I've donated 20 euros, but I got nothing in reward.(Premium account). GM's dodge my tickets, who might I say are very well written and with all information needed about my issue and even how to fix it sometimes. Tho, got my ticket answered once, needed only the last quest for Green fire chain for warlock. It doesn't affect interaction with other players, it's just a visual. The answer I got is that if I get help with finishing my last quest from the chain, is like hacking in battlegrounds. Because logic. I've helped lots of new players, mostly guidance on how to hit 110 which is still annoying for some players who don't know how to manage the existent bugs, or helping players with some world quests, you know basic stuff. Didnt expect nothing in reward but for something as ample as a raid, you need to properly motivate players to report as many bugs as they can, so the PvE queens are happy. And your server to offer quality and attract players, not to make the scatter as fast as possible. e.g When last time Boris promotion was available, realm had queue, (5000 cap) yet in very short time population went to half.

Make your Dev. team  work a little hard and offer quality content, that will attract players who will not feel cheated when they donate to Firestorm.

Also I would appreciate if mods don't delete or edit my again , posts in future. Or warn me with ban, for stating realm current situation.

I'm up for helping, but not helping when you treat players like garbage and expect to put in work and donate alot to make you happy.

It's morning and didn't had my coffee, I'm not sorry for any orthographic mistakes I've made.

P.S.:Iriil has  mental issues. ( *See post above).

On 12/21/2017 at 7:35 AM, Majestik88 said:

What we are asking is testing, you have no obligation to do it, you don't want to do it then move along.

10 hours ago, Majestik88 said:

You don't get it do you. Never saw another server who releases raids or dungeons and expects players to check them for bugs (which Dev. team should do) and give nothing in reward. I understand loot and titles/achievment's arn't fair to give since they might not be achieved in the intended way and get an easier advantage over other players who will play after raid is bug free. But make a reward system, motivate the players to work with you, not for you. Give some points, give a crappy pet or a mount or you figure it out, for the ones who submit a defined number of bugs/exploits etc. You are giving away pixels. Not hard to give a mount or a transmog item. I saw this is very hard for you to do, since day 1 of Sylvanas. You promised custom Title,Mount and a pet for those who log on Sylvanas launch day. When you saw how many players logged (5000 aprox.) you didn't bother to give us the mount, expecting for us to donate for it. I've donated 20 euros, but I got nothing in reward.(Premium account). GM's dodge my tickets, who might I say are very well written and with all information needed about my issue and even how to fix it sometimes. Tho, got my ticket answered once, needed only the last quest for Green fire chain for warlock. It doesn't affect interaction with other players, it's just a visual. The answer I got is that if I get help with finishing my last quest from the chain, is like hacking in battlegrounds. Because logic. I've helped lots of new players, mostly guidance on how to hit 110 which is still annoying for some players who don't know how to manage the existent bugs, or helping players with some world quests, you know basic stuff. Didnt expect nothing in reward but for something as ample as a raid, you need to properly motivate players to report as many bugs as they can, so the PvE queens are happy. And your server to offer quality and attract players, not to make the scatter as fast as possible. e.g When last time Boris promotion was available, realm had queue, (5000 cap) yet in very short time population went to half.

Make your Dev. team  work a little hard and offer quality content, that will attract players who will not feel cheated when they donate to Firestorm.

Also I would appreciate if mods don't delete or edit my again , posts in future. Or warn me with ban, for stating realm current situation.

I'm up for helping, but not helping when you treat players like garbage and expect to put in work and donate alot to make you happy.

It's morning and didn't had my coffee, I'm not sorry for any orthographic mistakes I've made.

P.S.:Iriil has  mental issues. ( *See post above).

We are Firestorm not a random private server, we never promise any reward in exchange and in you message everything is for "you" not other player not the community so let me respond to "you".

- When we launched Sylvanas we have promised one title, this one http://www.wowhead.com/title=467/legionary and +30% on experience. See this:

16f6fb6a1d.png

And as I can see on your characters you got this title, so I'm sorry but "you didn't bother to give us the mount, expecting for us to donate for it." We never announced any mount.

- Game Masters don't ignore your ticket, they are not developers and they don't fix anything they close your ticket and say the same thing to you rather than all other bug report done by players, report it to the bugtracker.

- Donation doesn't give any premium rank.

Our team is more than 70 people working 7/7 24/24 and I will never let any player say our team don't work or don't do enough.

You're a toxic person and you only complain and bash people on all of your posts and so for this I will ban you from Firestorm forums.

Sincerely, "The Idiotic Firestorm Management Team"

Edited by Friend
Corrections.
7 people like this

Chronomatic Anomaly:

• Raid difficulty: Normal
    • What happened: Chronomatic Anomaly locks in it's Power Overwhelming cast stage, since the orb that gives the ability to stop him is not interactable
    • What should happen on retail: The orb spawned from Waning Timeparticle should be interactable and give an ability that can interrupt Power Overwhelming

• What happened: The Nightwell isn't dispencing any damaging orbs.
    • What should happen on retail: The Nightwell should periodically spawn 2 waves of orbs that should deal damage, but can be avoided through the gaps between them.

• What happened: The boss might possibly not be able to cast its time warping ability. E. g. fast or slow time flows, which speed ups or slow downs everything, including debuffs, cast times and attacks.
    • What should happen on retail: The boss randomly chooses to alter the time flow and change speed of debuffs, cast times and attacks, which affects the way the fight goes.
  • Screenshot, video record or anything else that might bring more details on your report.

The only video I can provide is the Fatboss guide to Normal and Heroic fights: 

So far this is the only information I can provide on this boss, since any other possible mechanics from him couldn't be activated due to the first bug.

Edited by Tideturner

Reported issues should be fixed after the next restart. Thanks for your feedbacks!

1 person likes this

On 12/20/2017 at 10:35 PM, Majestik88 said:

Watch yourself. These developers work very hard to provide you with a game you can enjoy. You have no place and no right to treat them with disrespect.

1 person likes this

So any any update. isn't the time to release nighthold with TOV MM it's basically the same ilvl and we are hoping to do at least the 3first boss and like that the more people will try to test the other boss's and give you more details and issue's it will help the developers too .

On 28/12/2017 at 2:01 PM, Cpt. Shampooing said:

Reported issues should be fixed after the next restart. Thanks for your feedbacks!

As I said, reported issues should now be already fixed. Also, since today's resart, the first 3 wings are now fully testable!

1 person likes this

Pacto de los Dioses just killed Odyn Mythic and no loot was given, also we have ID on the fight.  I wonder if it will get cleared for saturday when is open

Indeed Odyn's loot are still disabled, I'll fix that, how was the fight? Guarm and Helya should have loots. And yes, the IDs will be cleared for Saturday's release.

But please next time, post on the right topic, this is for The Nighthold raid.

On 22/12/2017 at 11:29 AM, Ouroboros said:

What we are asking is testing, you have no obligation to do it, you don't want to do it then move along.

We are Firestorm not a random private server, we never promise any reward in exchange and in you message everything is for "you" not other player not the community so let me respond to "you".

- When we launched Sylvanas we have promised one title, this one http://www.wowhead.com/title=467/legionary and +30% on experience. See this:

16f6fb6a1d.png

And as I can see on your characters you got this title, so I'm sorry but "you didn't bother to give us the mount, expecting for us to donate for it." We never announced any mount.

- Game Masters don't ignore your ticket, they are not developers and they don't fix anything they close your ticket and say the same thing to you rather than all other bug report done by players, report it to the bugtracker.

- Donation doesn't give any premium rank.

Our team is more than 70 people working 7/7 24/24 and I will never let any player say our team don't work or don't do enough.

You're a toxic person and you only complain and bash people on all of your posts and so for this I will ban you from Firestorm forums.

Sincerely, "The Idiotic Firestorm Management Team"

he's right you are just toxic and nothing more they are working 24/7 for us. Dude for us they are just normal player who are helping us to have fun so atleast be happy about the developer who are working. Majestik88 you are just toxic if you don't like the ide then go away and do something else 

17 hours ago, Rogueter said:

he's right you are just toxic and nothing more they are working 24/7 for us. Dude for us they are just normal player who are helping us to have fun so atleast be happy about the developer who are working. Majestik88 you are just toxic if you don't like the ide then go away and do something else 

Cheers to that.

• Raid difficulty:Only tested in nm
    • What happened:In Tichondrius, when stepping into Nether zone, you get the debuff, that's okay. But when you get out the area, the debuff is still there dealing damage.
    • What should happen on retail: Act like a regular area.

https://imgur.com/a/QULQ9

What about Tomb of Sargeras? Will it also be released with 7.3 on Firestorm?

1 person likes this