Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ba4ikiko

About guilds and a player (Khazark)

27 posts in this topic

Hello.

I ask you to discuss an important matter. Important as it concerns the whole realm having about 500 online players at peak.

For days, I saw only one message in the "world_en" channel about guild recruitment. For my huge surprise, the player recruiting for the guild, Khazark, demanded gear and experience. Many might ask where exactly is the surprise, but I hope some of you already guess - the lower population offers no options regarding guilds.
I tried to have a conversation with the player I already mentioned, but he got "tired talking to me" after I asked him several questions about the situation in the server. Sadly, he kept regularly saying "umm"  and "huh" to my questions and his argument, I quote, "in 5 days we went from 55 to 126 players so please" was the perfect way for him to escape conversation.
While we were still chatting, he tried to convince me that joining a Spanish speaking guild is an option for me. As a non-Spanish speaker you can already guess how this ... recommendation sounded to me. And again, there is a logical reason why I use the "world_en" channel.

So this, dear players, provoked me to write this topic and ask all of you these very simple questions - what are the options for a new player to get any raiding experience and does not the realm deserve to have one or two big guilds (English speaking ones) so the new players in the realm can actually ... play? What can keep the excitement of the leveling and the fresh 100 players to push on and hope for any PvE experience if the only recruiting guild I saw in days requires previous raiding?

And again, please, do not make this personal. This is more than just about one guild.

All the best.

Edited by Ba4ikiko

Gettin popular boyz

You seem like a really experienced player, throwing around with some serious words.

Well, at first you found this forum which gives 10 points to Bakiko. But what you didnt find is all the other subforums.

Did you actually read khazarks guide? Did you ever get to talk to him in person? Did you ever get to know the player itself?

Rating this subject is really hard, because i dont wanne curse on a retarded person. If you would put so much efford in talking to people seriously as you put in this post,

maybe then you would find the answer to your questions.

In love, kittkatt ;*

:L

5 minutes ago, Reallisz said:

You seem like a really experienced player, throwing around with some serious words.

Well, at first you found this forum which gives 10 points to Bakiko. But what you didnt find is all the other subforums.

Did you actually read khazarks guide? Did you ever get to talk to him in person? Did you ever get to know the player itself?

Rating this subject is really hard, because i dont wanne curse on a retarded person. If you would put so much efford in talking to people seriously as you put in this post,

maybe then you would find the answer to your questions.

In love, kittkatt ;*

Hello and thank you for the attention.

Yes, I am experienced player in another expansions.
Yes, I did read Khazark's guide in the other topic.
And yes, I DID TALK TO HIM BEFORE TOO. This is the 2nd time I'm trying to talk to him.
And because he could NOT give me the answers I seek I made this thread here. 
I already asked not to make this personal. Instead, how about you help me find the answers to the QUESTIONS I put at the end?
Because these questions are the main point in my topic.

You just changed your post tho. I would rather suppose not to answer those if u dont contact me ingame, but apperently i don't like you anyways.

First to say is that this server has a long history and pve is not in the history. It is a long time ago, that there were actually english pve guilds. This is our try to bring those back.

You dont know what a Raid guild means as it seems to me. If you wanne get into one of those guilds to be able to ask those players questions who have experience you should be nice to the officers, which khazark is one of. We all know why there is no english speaking pve guild here and you obviously not.

because jajas = no skill! and Legion

7 minutes ago, Reallisz said:

You just changed your post tho. I would rather suppose not to answer those if u dont contact me ingame, but apperently i don't like you anyways.

First to say is that this server has a long history and pve is not in the history. It is a long time ago, that there were actually english pve guilds. This is our try to bring those back.

You dont know what a Raid guild means as it seems to me. If you wanne get into one of those guilds to be able to ask those players questions who have experience you should be nice to the officers, which khazark is one of. We all know why there is no english speaking pve guild here and you obviously not.

I changed what? Excuse me, but I barely understand what you are trying to speak. Are you too part of an English-speaking guild? That would be impressive if you are.  I do not need you to like me, nor I am supposed to like you either. This is your 2nd post in my topic and you do nothing to help me find the questions I put at the end. 
And for 3rd time I will ask to keep the personal things away. It is the last time that I clarify that I spoke to the person I mention earlier TWICE in-game.

Okay, time to blow this up... Watch out.. cuz i'm also give you some of that attention you seek so desperately.

You find us having standards and requirements a surprise? Ur a funny little guy you know. Over the last week I've had around 50 people contact me about joining the guild and not a single one used population as an argument to get in the guild and surpass requirements. Some said "ok, guild aint for me" some joined and some said "okay.. i know i don't yet meet requirements but I'll work on it and join you at some point in the future" and to those players I said "lookin forward to having you". You however, kept nagging on this lame argument and wanted to use it to slide into the guild even after I gave you advice to join a spanish guild. You obv found this apsurd and I honestly don't know why. Many people, including me played in spanish and french guilds (because this is the 1st INT. pve guild that's been here in a while) and multiple people who remember me can vouch for that statement. I also told you (not that you would ever mention it, cuz nothing says fair like telling only your side of the story) that many of the players in those spanish guilds speak english and are willing to communicate with you. I dare you mofo, get in game and add players like Niiary, Mochototo, Nextgen, Sfumato and Elulith to your friends list and talk to them bout me... I spent many hours with them in raids, they're all spanish, good guys and they speak english. (yes buddy, spanish peeps can speak english too)

Now the part which is like commedy gold is when you say I REGULARLY kept saying "umm" and "huh". I can go right now ingame and take a scrnshot of our chat. I logged out but my elvui keeps record of all most recent chats.. just say the word kiddo, and it's going up here.

Next, thank you for noticing my perfect way out being the 55 to 126 members sentence. I thought so too. And honestly, if any other officer had the talk i had with you, they would also "get tired" of it.

You coming here and portraying me to be some1 who I'm not is just pathetic and frankly, disgraceful. If looking for shortcuts and trying to slide under standards in game that makes me question how you handle life in general. And the one thing which often happens to be true is that people who suck in game also happen to suck in real life as well

Cya, much luv <3.

8 minutes ago, Khazark said:

Okay, time to blow this up... Watch out.. cuz i'm also give you some of that attention you seek so desperately.

You find us having standards and requirements a surprise? Ur a funny little guy you know. Over the last week I've had around 50 people contact me about joining the guild and not a single one used population as an argument to get in the guild and surpass requirements. Some said "ok, guild aint for me" some joined and some said "okay.. i know i don't yet meet requirements but I'll work on it and join you at some point in the future" and to those players I said "lookin forward to having you". You however, kept nagging on this lame argument and wanted to use it to slide into the guild even after I gave you advice to join a spanish guild. You obv found this apsurd and I honestly don't know why. Many people, including me played in spanish and french guilds (because this is the 1st INT. pve guild that's been here in a while) and multiple people who remember me can vouch for that statement. I also told you (not that you would ever mention it, cuz nothing says fair like telling only your side of the story) that many of the players in those spanish guilds speak english and are willing to communicate with you. I dare you mofo, get in game and add players like Niiary, Mochototo, Nextgen, Sfumato and Elulith to your friends list and talk to them bout me... I spent many hours with them in raids, they're all spanish, good guys and they speak english. (yes buddy, spanish peeps can speak english too)

Now the part which is like commedy gold is when you say I REGULARLY kept saying "umm" and "huh". I can go right now ingame and take a scrnshot of our chat. I logged out but my elvui keeps record of all most recent chats.. just say the word kiddo, and it's going up here.

Next, thank you for noticing my perfect way out being the 55 to 126 members sentence. I thought so too. And honestly, if any other officer had the talk i had with you, they would also "get tired" of it.

You coming here and portraying me to be some1 who I'm not is just pathetic and frankly, disgraceful. If looking for shortcuts and trying to slide under standards in game that makes me question how you handle life in general. And the one thing which often happens to be true is that people who suck in game also happen to suck in real life as well

Cya, much luv <3.

I will make sure I quote your post because it is brilliant. As if I am "the bad guy", one just has to see your way of talking to make a judgement.
I forgive you for making me say for the 4th time that this is not personal, but as you pretend to be such a good guy, I can do this for you of course.
You can put screenshots of our conversation of course, that is all up to you. If you keep log post the first one, about a week ago too.PLEASE DO THAT. Oh wait. Do you really you keep log? :)))
I will certainly not use the language you do. And by the way, I already asked couple of people about you (as you demanded). All I could get is "he is a joke", "doing much less DPS than he is supposed to". 

Remain in peace.

And I will remain hoping that someone will actually answer the questions that I put ... And not having to talk about the Mighty Khazark ... yet again :)))

1 person likes this

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...nice try little one... you spoke to couple about me did you and they said im a joke? Like that sentence proves you're full of shit becuse wherever i come im pretty much always top dps, and there are very few who can beat me there, first person coming to mind is Friend.. the person above in this thread. Rest in peace?... nah man, thats my line for you since you're guildless and im still officer. I WOULD LOVE if you could tell me point blank the names of the people who said im a joke. I bet you will find an excuse not to. And even if you didnt, i got most of them either on friends list of discord so id go talk to them in like 2 mins after and ofc they would say u made that shit up. I do have a few ppl here that dont like me but to stand there with nothing but your pathetic little words and tell me im low dps... HAH! As i said, ur a funny little guy. Now shu.. back to being pointless

25 minutes ago, Ba4ikiko said:

I will certainly not use the language you do. And by the way, I already asked couple of people about you (as you demanded). All I could get is "he is a joke", "doing much less DPS than he is supposed to". 

He actually does quite a ton of DPS. I have no idea who told you that but whoever did clearly never been in our guild and never saw Khazark's DPS.

8 minutes ago, Khazark said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...nice try little one... you spoke to couple about me did you and they said im a joke? Like that sentence proves you're full of shit becuse wherever i come im pretty much always top dps, and there are very few who can beat me there, first person coming to mind is Friend.. the person above in this thread. Rest in peace?... nah man, thats my line for you since you're guildless and im still officer. I WOULD LOVE if you could tell me point blank the names of the people who said im a joke. I bet you will find an excuse not to. And even if you didnt, i got most of them either on friends list of discord so id go talk to them in like 2 mins after and ofc they would say u made that shit up. I do have a few ppl here that dont like me but to stand there with nothing but your pathetic little words and tell me im low dps... HAH! As i said, ur a funny little guy. Now shu.. back to being pointless

Thank you for the amazing post, I guess the only thing that remains is Khazark to become saint. Oh wait that is too low ... my bad, anyway.
No, I did not say "Rest in peace". I said "Remain in peace", quite different things. But ... yea you are in English speaking guild ... I see.
Now a huge bow from the ... guildless to the OFFICER :))) Saint General Khazark :)))

You're forgiven

Btw @Ba4ikiko if the realm should or should not have a couple big english speaking guilds for the newbies is entirely subjective. It's up to the people in charge of any existing or forthcoming guild to decide whoever is accepted into it's ranks. Not you, or anyone else, are owed a justification whatsoever about having your request denied, regardless of the reason for said denial. 

It's like the leader of a group asking for ridiculous amounts of ilvl for some crappy easy heroic dungeon, and I see lots of people doing that and others complaining or making fun of it, on the Legion realm. If that player asking for those requirements is the person in charge then he's entitled to ask for whatever he wants from those who want to join his group. 

Lastly, if you are so eager to find a guild to raid with or whatever, why don't you start one with other people in the same boat?

Edited by Agronnak

You did not say anything new here. Instead, you might read the opening post where I clearly say that the question is more than just about one guild. I care not about anyone's specific guild. What I care about is me and other new players getting raid experience. And saying "guilds for the newbies" is not the best way to name the current situation. Because it is very obvious that soon there will be very few if not ANY of what you call newbies. 

As for the last - partially correct. Few start playing with thinking about making a guild. But if it is the only solution and nothing else is offered, yes. I'll have to think about starting something with other people in the same boat. For this I am very satisfied in making this topic. In no time I learned that there is simply NO English speaking guild to start and develop PvE experience with. A honorable mention to the entertaining part in the topic too. So right now only time (not too long) will tell if at this point something can work out. 

Of course, suggestions (hopefully not just useless empty talks) are welcome. And whoever is troubled in finding a guild pm/comment and we will see what we can do.

5 hours ago, Ba4ikiko said:

You did not say anything new here. Instead, you might read the opening post where I clearly say that the question is more than just about one guild. I care not about anyone's specific guild. What I care about is me and other new players getting raid experience. And saying "guilds for the newbies" is not the best way to name the current situation. Because it is very obvious that soon there will be very few if not ANY of what you call newbies. 

As for the last - partially correct. Few start playing with thinking about making a guild. But if it is the only solution and nothing else is offered, yes. I'll have to think about starting something with other people in the same boat. For this I am very satisfied in making this topic. In no time I learned that there is simply NO English speaking guild to start and develop PvE experience with. A honorable mention to the entertaining part in the topic too. So right now only time (not too long) will tell if at this point something can work out. 

Of course, suggestions (hopefully not just useless empty talks) are welcome. And whoever is troubled in finding a guild pm/comment and we will see what we can do.

First off

You said this wasn't personal but you started calling names and made it personal

If "Now a huge bow from the ... guildless to the OFFICER :))) Saint General Khazark :)))", ""All I could get is " "he is a joke", "doing much less DPS than he is supposed to"" and "And I will remain hoping that someone will actually answer the questions that I put ... And not having to talk about the Mighty Khazark ... yet again :)))" don't look or sound personal to you, i really don't know what is "to take it personal" for you.

Second

I consider myself a newbie to HFC at least, i haven't raided further than the second boss of HFC, also i still need equipment from BRF but the thing about getting that gear is its not done in the "raid hours", those hours are alone and exclusive to HFC

Third

I'm not speaking as a member or prophecy, i'm speaking as a player and person. As khazark said, he raided in a previous guild where i was too and, while not all dps had good gear, he did top dps (last time he raided as his main in Prophecy he still was top dps), and this is a really bad point if what you want to say is "there are no guilds for starting raid characters".

1 person likes this

I would like you to name the English speaking guild that new players can start with then. Then I will admit right away that I did indeed miss something. But if you cannot name one I do not see any other argument in your post that my point is bad? And seems like few of you here actually read everything before post - I am not interested in Spanish speaking guilds. And I encountered many other leveling and fresh 100's that share the same feeling. So name me the active PvE English speaking guild that accepts all players and prove me wrong.

Your current guild - Guardians of cenarius... there, I proved you wrong, now move on..

17 minutes ago, Khazark said:

Your current guild - Guardians of cenarius... there, I proved you wrong, now move on..

So whoever told me that you were a joke was not wrong. Totally ridiculous that you mention the guild that I am spamming in world_en all day along since this day. All you did was proving that there is indeed no other guild. 
You have nothing to offer for this topic so mind your own business.

yea, didn't think you were able to admit you were wrong

listen kid, I know you might be slightly stupid but you asked for an eng guild whose only requirement is for people to speak english and I gave you a name.

"all you did was PROVE there is indeed no other guild". This truly brings out all the retard in you. How exactly did I prove it? You asked for an eng guild name, I gave it to you, and now you still tell me that I'm wrong. What... is GoC not a guild? Did I just create it in my head? Yea, didn't think so...

And lastly, you have the decency to tell ME to mind my own business?! you made this my bussiness as soon as you made this post... and honestly, we can both agree it didn't do what you hoped for. Why not? Glad you asked... answer is simple, because both you and your arguments suck

pls just stop posting, you're embarrasing yourself.

Anyone can see who is turning this into a chat. I do not want you to take part in this topic anymore.

Cuz i'm kicking your ass and you know it

3 minutes ago, Khazark said:

Cuz i'm kicking your ass and you know it

Another brilliant quote for the community to see what a language of an officer in a guild can be. 

Ohhh.... im sorry hun.. is my language too rough for you? Did I offend you by saying "ass"?

pls man give it a rest

Edited by Khazark