Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
honzapes1998

[Declined] getting instakilled not just me but all the players that are leveling there [In-game]

4 posts in this topic

Title: getting instakilled not just me but all the players that are leveling there

Type: In-game

Description: 

in outside illidari stand in aszuna when you go through the demons on the bridge you get instakilled and often you can even ressurect and have to restart the game 

it came with this patch 

hope you can fix it

47 minutes ago, honzapes1998 said:

Title: getting instakilled not just me but all the players that are leveling there

Description: 

in outside illidari stand in aszuna when you go through the demons on the bridge you get instakilled and often you can even ressurect and have to restart the game 

it came with this patch 

hope you can fix it

+1 i got same problem by doing wq's and when i go thru that path ik im getting fukt up :D

10 hours ago, honzapes1998 said:

Description: 

it came with this patch 

hope you can fix it

Greetings honzapes1998, Please post this at the bugtracker and developers will take care of it as soon as possible, I will mark this as declined since it is not a suggestion.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.