Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

i guess affliction works fine on ptr, thx god.

On 29/4/2018 at 0:07 PM, Remolkeman said:

So no major issues were found?

there is a small bug with supremacy i experienced today where the spell activation works ass if was not talented (ihad to target somethin to summon doomguard or soot an area for infernal and they where instacast)

14 hours ago, Lemonpi3 said:

there is a small bug with supremacy i experienced today where the spell activation works ass if was not talented (ihad to target somethin to summon doomguard or soot an area for infernal and they where instacast)

it is under development

On 1/5/2018 at 11:48 PM, temotemo012 said:

I keep getting hit by chaos bolts while being in fear and I don't think this is supposed to happen.

same for that issue

Edited by Remolkeman

i found a bug on live with fear  if a lock fears a target (player or mob) and the target recibes dmg from other player(s) (while the lock does nothing and without pet atacking) the fear doesnt break from that player dmg while if the dmg is done by the lock the fear breaks as intended 

Edited by Lemonpi3

Any progress with some hidden appearence?? I think only Warlocks have to buy It.

Edited by Dressel

2 hours ago, Dressel said:

Any progress with some hidden appearence?? I think only Warlocks have to buy It.

affli apperiance is still bugged ,the altar where you should turn the quest is not there and i did not see drops from demonolgy heads from the eredars that drop affliction skin quest

3 hours ago, Lemonpi3 said:

affli apperiance is still bugged ,the altar where you should turn the quest is not there and i did not see drops from demonolgy heads from the eredars that drop affliction skin quest

Thank you for the reply, it's just a drop and still bugged till now. It's sad.

Is destro viable in 7.3.5 ? 

1 hour ago, Metzi said:

Is destro viable in 7.3.5 ? 

Currently x2  x3 R1 and in pve makes insane DPS but averyone just go affli because the good survivability and better damege imput when mobility is needed.

Hi,soul harvest got bugged. it doesnt do anything when you activate de spell

Edited by Lemonpi3

nerf this pos class or buff mages tbh getting 1 shot by warlocks is bs chaos bolts hittin 1.5m wtb a pyroblast that does 1.5m

@Remolkeman Good to have you back as a lock QA, any recent news about BFA locks in general ? 

1 person likes this

On 13/2/2019 at 0:43 PM, Metzi said:

@Remolkeman Good to have you back as a lock QA, any recent news about BFA locks in general ? 

Thx :D . I cant judge the state of the class, thats why you guys have the beta and live realm to test it. Still I think there are barely issues, but if you spot the remaininga one your welcome. For now only 4 bt posts

I took a break lately thus no key for me sadly :D but yeah I'm looking forward a bfa lock so much...