Kackata

[Frost mage] LOL

3 posts in this topic

• Fixed Ebonbolt, procs gained while you already have a Brain Freeze active and unused will now be delayed slightly.

Got this from the changelog .. ok wtf ... mage dev is actualy retarded ? if we cant use brain freeze proc to shatter ebonbolt that makes ebonbolt basicly useless, spending 3sec to cast an ability that may not crit ?  ... thats the main reason blizzard made so ebonbolt gives flurry proc instead of fingers of frost  so we can shatter it ... ok fck it in pvp we can shatter ebonbolt with ice nova ... but what in pve ? we have to stack 70%+ crit so we have guarantee ebonbolt crit ?  .....when they apply the fixes i was so happy to see that hostile npcs and players get the winter's chill debuff instead of me and i though .. wow they maybe fixed frost mage finaly ... but i was wrong tried to cast ebonbolt and after i cast it i got like 1-1.5 sec delay on the proc that mean the bolt is about to hit the target and there is no way to shatter it with flurry .... 

This makes no sense .. please fix it  .. or dont , i actualy dont expect you to take note from this and we will see the same bullshit for like 2yrs till the new expac comes out and it will start all over again :)     

-Firestom

We dont care about you or the game , we only care about the money .!

P.S 

In before some kids come here and start complaining about frost mage being op and broken , Please learn how to play your class and how  to counter other classes . if you cant do that then you are not viable for pvp .. so go slay some dragons and be a good boy :)  

I have Frost Mage and i cant understand what do you mean.

The change they applied actually helps. If you have a Flurry proc from let's say Frostbolt and then cast Ebonbolt without using it, then you can instantly use the Flurry proc from Frostbolt and right after you can use the proc from Ebonbolt. The delay seems to be less than a second for me. 

I play Frost Mage very often and i really enjoy it - playing BGs is easy and fun. Frost Mage for sure isn't a bad spec, even after this change. Is there something i missed about that change? It may be so, feel free to explain, just stop being mad.

Yep, its a good fix. You have to be at a certain distance from target tho, so when you Flurry right after Ebonbolt the Flurry will hit 1st, and Ebonbolt will benefit from Winter's Chill.

You can pull some crazy burst: Ebon>Flurry>Lance>Flurry>Nova>Comet Storm or something like that :>

1 person likes this